Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I seen this interview and Bradley didn't sound like he was calling him out or dissing him...he sounded like a guy who was disappointed in Broner's performance, especially when he picked AB to win and was hyping up Broner's skill level.

I agree with Bradley too:yeshrug:

AB is naturally gifted, but doesn't wanna hone his God given skills. It's frustrating:snoop:

Everyone in the boxing world props him up and talks on his talents, but he acts like that's enough:wow:

When the 2nd less talented Boxer beat you by wide scores, it's time to check yourself or check out the game:yeshrug:

Why do you people say he doesn't work hard? I'm sure he's going hard in the gym.

Why don't you just admit he's a fukking moron :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
so I saw the Corrie Sanders post, RIP,and decided to watch the Wlad fight again

can we please give him props for coming out to this song? against the heavily favored champion, in germany, bouncing along to fukking right said fred? and he won ?:salute:

i can see why he picked that song :dj2:

This shyt blew my mind when I watched this..corrie just blew this motherfukker away without breaking a sweat...its amazing what fast hands and power can do

And :laff: at you mentioning that song

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I seen this interview and Bradley didn't sound like he was calling him out or dissing him...he sounded like a guy who was disappointed in Broner's performance, especially when he picked AB to win and was hyping up Broner's skill level.

I agree with Bradley too:yeshrug:

AB is naturally gifted, but doesn't wanna hone his God given skills. It's frustrating:snoop:

Everyone in the boxing world props him up and talks on his talents, but he acts like that's enough:wow:

When the 2nd less talented Boxer beat you by wide scores, it's time to check yourself or check out the game:yeshrug:

Guess we will be seeing you post more in the booth section then :sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
#AlgieriAssassins signing to the Sith Lord Haymon. :ohhh:

So many boxing lessons are gonna be given to them 2nd string (and maybe even 1st string) PBC fighters.

i know u just playing but its not cool that every blackman in power has to be automatically labeled evil in amerikkka.:francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i know u just playing but its not cool that every blackman in power has to be automatically labeled evil in amerikkka.:francis:

:whoa:

chill breh. I'm black and the Sith Lord reference is because both make major moves/pull strings from the background while hardly being seen.

Don't you know Star Wars nikka. :what:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Just rewatched Wladimir-Sanders clips posted in here. Haven't seen it in years. Corrie fukked him up. Remember Hasim said Corrie is the biggest puncher he ever faced. Corrie was rocking Hasim. :wow:@ that uppercut he hit Hasim with in the 3rd round. Hasim then knocked him down in the same round. Fun heavyweight fight. I need to rewatch that.

:whew:Sanders handspeed