Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

With former middleweight titlist Sam Soliman, of Australia, losing a split decision to Dominic Wade on Friday night, it cost him a chance at a world title elimination fight against Ireland’s Eamonn O’Kane (14-1-1, 5 KOs).

With Soliman out, the IBF on Monday ordered O’Kane to meet former Olympian Tureano Johnson (18-1, 13 KOs), of the Bahamas, for the right to become the mandatory challenger to newly crowned titleholder David Lemieux (34-2, 31 KOs), who won the vacant belt by unanimous decision against Hassan N’Dam on June 20. Lemieux intends to face the O’Kane-Johnson winner before the end of the year.

O’Kane, 33, and Johnson, 31, have two weeks to negotiate a deal and if they don’t make one, a purse bid will be called to take place about two weeks later.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
bradley is a HOFer

berto is a bum :ghghgh:

and mayfield is unproven.:stopitslime:

3 men in 7 years have gave PAC a competitive fight. Marquez and MAy beat him and tim had two good fights. :mjlol:

But tim also schooled marquez :ohhh:

if we going by resume bradley deserves may.:ehh:

going by talent/potential i would pick thurman.:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's my unstable fighter:mjcry:

I'll never give up on you Ortiz...even though I had to toss you in the bushes because of your constant quitting:to:

They can still make $$$ off Vic

Fight a can in December

Another Can
Rematch Collazo
Rematch Lopez

All very winable fights...the Lopez fight can headline a Spike or afternoon Card

By early 2017 you'd have Ortiz coming off 5 straight Ws....Avenged 2 of his Ls N ready for a big fight with whoever at 147

This idiots Swag would be off the charts at that point :whoo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They can still make $$$ off Vic

Fight a can in December

Another Can
Rematch Collazo
Rematch Lopez

All very winable fights...the Lopez fight can headline a Spike or afternoon Card

By early 2017 you'd have Ortiz coming off 5 straight Ws....Avenged 2 of his Ls N ready for a big fight with whoever at 147

This idiots Swag would be off the charts at that point :whoo:

What about Guerrero vs Ortiz as opening fight on the next PBC on NBC?:whew:

Daps
bradley is a HOFer

berto is a bum :ghghgh:

and mayfield is unproven.:stopitslime:

3 men in 7 years have gave PAC a competitive fight. Marquez and MAy beat him and tim had two good fights. :mjlol:

But tim also schooled marquez :ohhh:

It's not that I think he is a bad fighter, but a terrible match-up for Mayweather. It looks like he is regressing into a Robert Guerrero style fighter, a brawler with no power who is constantly off balance. It seems like since Ruslan, Bradley has been getting his bell rung more often than not.

Sure you can say Berto isn't that great, but at least he has one thing that makes the fight interesting, hand speed/ foot speed and offers some of the threats Mosley did. Sure he seems mentally weak and has a bad in-ring boxing IQ, but at least we get the concept of a one punch could change it all as opposed to Bradley having to out elude Floyd.

As for Mayfield, he is the closest thing to a Maidana style fighter and though it would be an ugly weird fight, it also is a bad style for Floyd, an aggressive, raw brawler who is unpredictable and hard to time. Guys like Floyd work of timing and form and guys like a Sakio Bika tend to give these fighters problems.

Out of all of them, none probably win, but Bradley does the worst in my opinion.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
berto speed is gone breh.

floyd beat marcos like 8-4/9-3 and 11-1 the 2nd time.

floyd timing and adjustments are to good for a speed guy to give him problems after the 4th round.