Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Off the top of my head: Roberto Garcia, Austin Trout, Erislandy Lara, Julian Williams, Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Erickson "Hammer" Lubin, Tony Harrison, Terrell Gausha

lotta good matches for andrade. nikka need to stop fukkin around.:mjcry:

plus he always complaining about money, i know he gotta see how guerrero got paid 1 million for fighting a bum.:jawalrus:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People just look at names not styles, it's annoying guys can be mid-tier , but still be able to beat the top guys based off style

its like when i told cats mauricio herrera was no pushover prior to the fight with danny after danny beat lucas..that he was a barometer for what danny had boxing wise

:wow: at how on point i was

#giftset :youngsabo:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Why do you people say he doesn't work hard? I'm sure he's going hard in the gym.

Why don't you just admit he's a fukking moron :mjlol:
I honestly just think that he's yet tough enough. That dramatic display he put on during the Maidana fight disgusted me. Seems like a guy who wants to look cool, but hasn't totally realized that being tough/serious in the ring is the coolest thing a boxer can be.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I honestly just think that he's yet tough enough. That dramatic display he put on during the Maidana fight disgusted me. Seems like a guy who wants to look cool, but hasn't totally realized that being tough/serious in the ring is the coolest thing a boxer can be.

Breh, stanning aside, if Broner wasn't tough, he wouldn't have made it through that Maidana fight. Seriously.

Did you see how clean and hard Maidana was landing on him in MX Gloves?:damn:

One thing yall can't say is he isn't tough:wow:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Breh, stanning aside, if Broner wasn't tough, he wouldn't have made it through that Maidana fight. Seriously.

Notice that I said 'yet tough enough'. After the Porter fight "At the end of the day everybody will take a picture..." Sounds like a guy who is more concerned with outside the ring stuff instead of givin' cats the beats in the ring.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

nikkas still aint realized how close that marcos fight was.:sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Curious above brehs whats your scorecard for that fight

i might have to watch it again to get the pinpoint details on why i scored rounds the way i did and what not, but i always write down my score cards.(for big fights).

1rd. 10-9 for mm

2rd. 10-8 for mm

3rd. 10-9 for ab

4rd 10-9 for mm

5rd 10-9 for mm

6rd 10-9 for ab

7rd 10-9 for ab

8rd 9-9 draw

9rd 10-9 for mm

10rd 10-9 for mm

11rd 10-9 for ab

12rd 10-9 for ab