Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world and the internet already steals shyt from the coli why would the ring be any different?

People steal all over the internet. YEARS ago, I use to be active on eastsideboxing. I started the whole "too slick, too black, too talented" shyt & everyone was using that shyt on that forum & I use to lurk sohh (which I couldn't join at the time) & then saw that shyt pop up there all of a sudden too.

I even said "damn it feels good to be a slick black american" & saw that posted on sohh.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
CIYCGZ4VEAAhj2I.jpg

ramirez_Edwards_P9T8025%20(720x487).jpg
on timmy undercard?

edit..

on Friday..

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"black fighers need to get a shot at floyd"

for style/braggin rights may should unify kell..and unfiy with bundrage(charlo)/ and andrade.

retire 51-0 as unfied champ at welter and super welter since he wants to keep the belts.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winner vs timmy in december for the belts

If Rios wins, most likely

I can't say the same if Brook wins. I'm not sure Team Brook or Team Bradley would want the fight.

I feel like Brook's team is doing what AB's team should have did, which is let him develop. They are really meticulous about who he fights. They targeted Rios. Tough guy with a solid name, but if Brook is the real deal, the type of guy you beat. I kind of feel they want to minimize as much risk as possible with hopes of getting a Khan fight.

As for Bradley, his time at 147 has been predictable. He's basically faced 140 lbers that moved up like him. I don't expect his matchmaking to change all of a sudden unless the check is undeniable.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rios is :trash: that win over a doped out Alvarado doesn't have me fooled. :mjpls:

I don't wanna say Rios is garbage because he's good at what he does although he's a lil past it, but that performance against Alvarado in the 3rd fight wasn't enough to erase the sonning he got from Chaves.

He should be ashamed of himself with all of the bytching he did in that fight. :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't wanna say Rios is garbage because he's good at what he does although he's a lil past it, but that performance against Alvarado in the 3rd fight wasn't enough to erase the sonning he got from Chaves.

He should be ashamed of himself with all of the bytching he did in that fight. :scust:
That fight was an eyesore but chaves should have ended his career that night