Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bionic Sam Bradford gonna lead Da Birds to the promised land on reconstructed limbs...in my dreams.:sadcam:
breh i think im going to develop a drinking problem this fall :sadcam:..the director of finance at my company is a cowboys fan...hes been stylin on me on some :youngsabo: shyt for months...its not right

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Definately don't want to see Porter and Boner again. Once was enough. On another note, is it me, or does Keith Thurman look like he's deteriorating mentally a bit? Watching him train in the PBC promo clips, and a couple times seeing him in the audience, he looks like there's something not quite there in his head. He didn't look like that a few years ago. I'm probably looking too far in this his appearance, but he looks a little off as of late.
I haven't seen anything different with One Time at all.:manny:
But don't be putting that bad juju into the universe, bruh.:ufdup::lethallisp:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
breh i think im going to develop a drinking problem this fall :sadcam:..the director of finance at my company is a cowboys fan...hes been stylin on me on some :youngsabo: shyt for months...its not right
See I love boxing but I am a bit unhinged when it comes to the Eagles so I tend to avoid posting in the game threads and even try not to talk football with Cowboy, Giant or Redskin fans because I might get a bit too in my emotions and say shyt that isn't really necessary.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen anything different with One Time at all.:manny:
But don't be putting that bad juju into the universe, bruh.:ufdup::lethallisp:

I don't want to put no bad juju out there either. I'm a fan of One Time, but I thought to myself that even his lisp is more apparent as of late. Something just seems off to me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See I love boxing but I am a bit unhinged when it comes to the Eagles so I tend to avoid posting in the game threads and even try not to talk football with Cowboy, Giant or Redskin fans because I might get a bit too in my emotions and say shyt that isn't really necessary.
You're a better man than me...i gotta talk my shyt to these nikkas

fukk the cowgirls, vagiants, and deadskins :wow:

#byrdgang :myman:

It's going to be a :demonic: season breh
Thank god for boxing to level that out lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ya'll lucky ass nikkas got Football and all types of other sports to fukk with.

All I got is boxing. :mjcry:

and the NBA, but My Heat were :snoop: this year and the season just ended.
It's not healthy...every football sunday from 1 to like 1130 on my couch drinking and talking shyt on my twitter and fb...and if it's after a Saturday where nikkas were catching wreck in the ring and I'm on a boxing high..its worse lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I told you breh:yeshrug:

They gonna take the W and bounce:manny:

He said no to September on Floyd's undercard not no to a rematch :francis:

AB posting shyt talking bout rematch see you in September without even talking to Porter or Al :dahell:

Did the same exact thing to Khan knowing damn well he was going fight Carlos Molina...he ain't foolin me :stopitslime:

If this nikka went as hard in the ring as he does on IG he'd be undefeated