Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We did 3.2 million viewers peak rating:banderas:
The NBC Sports telecast of "Premier Boxing Champions," with bouts featuring Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. "Showtime" Shawn Porter and Errol Spence Jr. vs. Phil "The Italian Sensation" Lo Greco (0.7/3 in 18-49, 2.3 million viewers overall from 8:30-11 p.m. ET), increased in total viewers every half-hour, peaking at 3.2 million viewers from 10:30-11 p.m. "PBC" grew from its first half-hour to its fifth by +100% in 18-49 (0.5 to 1.0) and +91% or 1.5 million persons in total viewers (1.7 million to 3.2 million). For its final hour from 10-11 p.m., "PBC" ranked #1 among the Big 4 nets in adults 18-49, adults 18-34 and other key demos.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/AMERICAS-GOT-TALENT-Delivers-Ratings-Win-for-NBC-20150623#

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breadman on Adrien Broner.

@patscorpio he touches on your consistent points about how AB drinks and blows up in weight too much in between fights and it's starting to catch up to him:mjcry:

broner trys to pot shot and grab like floyd to win on points . i believe thats why he so inactive .

floyd doesn't take punishment though like broner....he dose not have the defense/body jab for that style .

i remember when i first found out about broner, nikkas were saying he was like floyd/phillycrab with power n agression...everybody was so hyped about him. its like his style changed somehow .........idk.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
broner trys to pot shot and grab like floyd to win on points . i believe thats why he so inactive .

floyd doesn't take punishment though like broner....he dose not have the defense/body jab for that style .

i remember when i first found out about broner, nikkas were saying he was like floyd/phillycrab with power n agression...everybody was so hyped about him. its like his style changed somehow .........idk.

He moved up in weight.

At 130 and 135, nobody could stop him:mjcry:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, that's my boy Bread:blessed:

He posts mailbags on boxingscene and fighthype (on occasion) leaving Leon and boxingtalk behind:manny:

I respect Bread, because he doesnt break down fights as a writer/journalist, he's doing it from the eyes of a legit Boxing trainer:obama:

And because of his knowledge of the sport, it made me pay attention to Julian Williams who's incorporating what Bread says perfectly everytime...which really reinforces Bread knows what he's talking bout:wow:

Great trainer, great knowledge of the sport, best mailbag period imo:banderas:
link?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I already have 2 154lbers in Canelo and The Hammer aka The Phenom....Erickson Lubin.

I had to let him go:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Team Newzz in the cut :wow: