Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
would it be because lundy has a high chance of upsetting him since they were sparring partners:sas1:..and unlike broner he actually knows how to use the shoulder roll:sas2:

Pat out here taking shots :leon:

If Lundy beats Herrera ....Lundy vs AB is a good fight

AB vs Hard Hittah should be made...AB gets more experience against ugly pressure but should have no issues whooping ass....I hope :sadcam:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Pat out here taking shots :leon:

If Lundy beats Herrera ....Lundy vs AB is a good fight

AB vs Hard Hittah should be made...AB gets more experience against ugly pressure but should have no issues whooping ass....I hope :sadcam:

especially with all the shyt he was talking behind the scenes....shyt would have a good build up

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
would it be because lundy has a high chance of upsetting him since they were sparring partners:sas1:..and unlike broner he actually knows how to use the shoulder roll:sas2:

#BandCamp don't need to have any more members of Team @patscorpio hanging over our fire place:sas1:

Put Lundy's head as a mantle piece right next Ponce De Leon's:sas2:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah not yet...Figgy has only one fight at 140 N they brought up Burns for it

Allah tryin to build Figgy up...doesn't make sense to make that fight this year... Let AB get a W N Figgy build his brand main eventing another PBC first

AB would lose that fight too and you nikkas love seeing them fight cans. This nikka got two years to build boxing he needs to stop this showcase bullshyt.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AB would lose that fight too and you nikkas love seeing them fight cans. This nikka got two years to build boxing he needs to stop this showcase bullshyt.

Im jus trying to be realistic :manny:

Only way Alotta Blubber doesnt have a gimmie after this L is if Al has had enough of his shyt

We know Broner don't want them 147 Problems...Swift left 140 bombed out N depleted, the only fighters left worth a damn are TR/HBO, this nikka goin have it easy til he fights Figgy or Barthelemy...the fact that Figgy N Barthelemy are tough fights for Broner says it all :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im jus trying to be realistic :manny:

Only way Alotta Blubber doesnt have a gimmie after this L is if Al has had enough of his shyt

We know Broner don't want them 147 Problems...Swift left 140 bombed out N depleted, the only fighters left worth a damn are TR/HBO, this nikka goin have it easy til he fights Figgy or Barthelemy...the fact that Figgy N Barthelemy are tough fights for Broner says it all :francis:

Yall nikkas sick. Put your coli cash up then when they fight.

Broner beats Figueroa VERY easy.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:mjlol: at me accepting a ban bet.

Coli cash:ufdup:

That's what I thought. I have more faith in broner being caca than you that he's not.

Im willing to do 2 years where I'll ask for my account deleted to your 1 month.

LETS GO STAN
ZLEAtFk.jpg