Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No you don't have faith...you're just running your mouth. You rarely post anymore and with you doing shyt with the Army or whatever...you have nothing to lose because you cant post as much anyways:mjpls:

It's no coincidence that since you came back and started to post again, all your bets are for you to leave for 2 years and account deleted:sas1:

I pay attention to everyone's posting habits and you thought I wasn't gonna peep that huh?:sas2:

Bottom line, if nikkas couldn't get Newzz to do even a 24 hours ban bet when it came to #LWO and my favorite athlete ever in Kobe, it ain't happening in a sport like Boxing...coli cash, avi, or nothing:ufdup:
:mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
300-Movie-76702.gif

:demonic:
the sequel was ass :gag:

they should do a spinoff but have it in africa :scheme:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall nikkas sick. Put your coli cash up then when they fight.

Broner beats Figueroa VERY easy.

AB should Win...but he shoulda won against Porter....shoulda won against Chino

I dont trust Figgys hands N have no idea bout his chin at 140 yet which is why I said he needs another fight at 140

Figueroa N Barthelemy flawed nikkas who just moved up in weight have no business fighting AB who is a 3 time champ N weighs over junior middleweight on fight night

The fact that these are now fights we want for AB shows how far hes fallen

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB should Win...but he shoulda won against Porter....shoulda won against Chino

I dont trust Figgys hands N have no idea bout his chin at 140 yet which is why I said he needs another fight at 140

Figueroa N Barthelemy flawed nikkas who just moved up in weight have no business fighting AB who is a 3 time champ N weighs over junior middleweight on fight night

The fact that these are now fights we want for AB shows how far hes fallen

Or, it shows the depth of 140 which is where AB fights:dwillhuh:

Who else can he fight at 140, you posted them yourself....there's not much left that isnt TR or GB except a young Imam and Lundy:wow:

Haymon only has Broner, Peterson, Figueroa, and Barthelemy that fights at Junior Welterweight....and Petey isnt an option:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Or, it shows the depth of 140 which is where AB fights:dwillhuh:

Who else can he fight at 140, you posted them yourself....there's not much left that isnt TR or GB except a young Imam and Lundy:wow:

Haymon only has Broner, Peterson, Figueroa, and Barthelemy that fights at Junior Welterweight....and Petey isnt an option:manny:

Its no depth breh

Its the same shyt how we wanted Murray N Geale for GGG cuz thats all there was :russ:

AB should be levels above these nikkas...we should be talking AB N One Time, Guerrero, Swift, Spence, Chino rematch, Porter Rematch, Berto

Figgy N Bart are barely coming up in weight N Brand....its gotta cook before they ready for a big fight like AB N by that time your boy prolly won't even be able to make 140:ld:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Its no depth breh

Its the same shyt how we wanted Murray N Geale for GGG cuz thats all there was :russ:

Yep. The climate is looking like when he was at 135:snoop:

The media proclaimed "best fighter at 140" already has 3 losses on his resume and had his face and confidence broken by the guy who moved up already...it's similar to DeMarco/Valero all over again:francis:

AB should be levels above these nikkas...we should be talking AB N One Time, Guerrero, Swift, Spence, Chino rematch, Porter Rematch, Berto

:ufdup:

No more Welterweights:damn:

:mjcry:
Figgy N Bart are barely coming up in weight N Brand....its gotta cook before they ready for a big fight like AB N by that time your boy prolly won't even be able to make 140:ld:

We gotta take em out early then. Haymon is gonna have to start feeding us his 140 stable.

He gave us Molina Jr, no we need Figgy and Bart

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:comeon:

Bradley will fight anyone, that's been proven over the years. Everybody at 160, got an excuse to fight this mccauley caulkin looking motherfukkka GGG.

I wouldn't mind it :manny:
Timmeh struggled with Triple G's smaller brother though.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Timmeh struggled with Triple G's smaller brother though.

He did but, i doubt he would fight ggg the same way he did ruslan.

i think the fact a 2 division title holder who also beat pacquaio, would be willing to go up to 160 and fight the boogeyman of boxing. Interesting story and helluva fight that would sell tickts at stubhub. Can't remember the last guy who jumped from 147 to 160 and won a title. might have to google that one :lupe: