Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That's what I thought. I have more faith in broner being caca than you that he's not.

Im willing to do 2 years where I'll ask for my account deleted to your 1 month.

LETS GO STAN
ZLEAtFk.jpg

No you don't have faith...you're just running your mouth. You rarely post anymore and with you doing shyt with the Army or whatever...you have nothing to lose because you cant post as much anyways:mjpls:

It's no coincidence that since you came back and started to post again, all your bets are for you to leave for 2 years and account deleted:sas1:

I pay attention to everyone's posting habits and you thought I wasn't gonna peep that huh?:sas2:

Bottom line, if nikkas couldn't get Newzz to do even a 24 hours ban bet when it came to #LWO and my favorite athlete ever in Kobe, it ain't happening in a sport like Boxing...coli cash, avi, or nothing:ufdup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No you don't have faith...you're just running your mouth. You rarely post anymore and with you doing shyt with the Army or whatever...you have nothing to lose because you cant post as much anyways:mjpls:

It's no coincidence that since you came back and started to post again, all your bets are for you to leave for 2 years and account deleted:sas1:

I pay attention to everyone's posting habits and you thought I wasn't gonna peep that huh?:sas2:

Bottom line, if nikkas couldn't get Newzz to do even a 24 hours ban bet when it came to #LWO and my favorite athlete ever in Kobe, it ain't happening in a sport like Boxing...coli cash, avi, or nothing:ufdup:

I post everyday. Ain't no scary here, the most sure bet in boxing is ab losing to anyone that's anyone :jawalrus:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I dunno bout you guys, but I'm done with Molina. Him and Figeroua would not a good fight. Omar would steamroll dude out the ring. Molina needs to win a couple fights before he gets another marquee opponent.

Broner/Figeroua would be a good fight, but I'd build that up a lil more. Have them on a doubleheader and then go from there.

PBC needs to start building fights up instead of just randomly throwing guys together hoping we get a decent scrap.

I would have Broner fight Burns. Next. They both lost their last fights, Ricky has a name, former champ, and he can pressure fight a bit.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I dunno bout you guys, but I'm done with Molina. Him and Figeroua would not a good fight. Omar would steamroll dude out the ring. Molina needs to win a couple fights before he gets another marquee opponent.

Broner/Figeroua would be a good fight, but I'd build that up a lil more. Have them on a doubleheader and then go from there.

PBC needs to start building fights up instead of just randomly throwing guys together hoping we get a decent scrap.

I would have Broner fight Burns. Next. They both lost their last fights, Ricky has a name, former champ, and he can pressure fight a bit.

Ricky Burns:demonic:

He's the reason we moved up in the 1st place, because he kept ducking......feed him to AB:demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Breadman on Adrien Broner.

@patscorpio he touches on your consistent points about how AB drinks and blows up in weight too much in between fights and it's starting to catch up to him:mjcry:

Broner’s performance was lackluster. It’s one thing to just not be better than your opponent. But it’s something different to fight a poor fight. Broner fought a poor fight.

You can clearly see Broner was the more talented fighter. But just because you look better than your opponent it doesn’t mean you can beat them. Broner has cheated the grind far too long and now he’s getting embarrassed with defeat.

Broner didn’t use his jab nearly enough. Porter bit everytime Broner jabbed. Meaning he made an extra move to avoid Broner’s jab. Broner could have set traps for Porter because of that and more importantly wore out Shawn’s legs because he was forcing him to make that extra move. Instead Broner looked to counter Porter with a check hook or uppercut all night. And it’s difficult to counter more than one punch. So he made it easy on Porter. Porter jumped in and threw more than one punch, which forced Broner to tie up, push Shawn off and attempt to restart over and over.

Broner doesn’t need a new coach. He needs to listen. He needs to mature. He had the best fighter in the world giving him all of his resources. Floyd was acting as a coach for Broner. On top of that he has his long time coach Mike Stafford. I picked Broner to win and I don’t mind saying I was wrong. The kid just didn’t deliver. Everything was in his favor and he still didn’t come through. This loss was on him not the coach.

I’m glad you brought up early on that Broner looked special. He did. But who did he beat for his title a 130? Yes I forget too. He did beat Antonio Demarco for his title at 135 and Demarco is a solid fighter but far from special. That was his best victory. He beat Paulie Malignaggi in a competitive fight at 147 but he didn’t set the world on fire. Broner just won against Paulie and that alarmed some people.

Then there was the Maidana loss. No shame in that, Maidana can fight. But if you research only 3 fighters in history have won the 130lb title and then won the 147lb title. Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Broner seemed to be moving faster than those guys. And we can agree he’s not as good as any of them. So maybe we set our expectations too high for Broner because being a 3 division champ on paper at 23 is special but if you look at his resume piece by piece you don’t see special. Broner is still a supreme talent but the masses were expecting another Floyd Mayweather. I have a hunch we will see more of a Hector Camacho or Zab Judah.

I actually trained a boxer who fought on the Broner vs DeMarco undercard. I remember that night vividly. I don’t want to come down too hard on Broner. But it’s alarming to me that this kid is 5’7 and he jumped 4 weight classes in under 2 years. And yes you’re right he gets way too heavy in between fights. Adrien Broner simply Cheats the Grind.

Some guys think they can train hard when they have a fight scheduled and shake off the weight according to the fight date. But as you pointed out it’s the lifestyle. There are toxins in your body that you accumulate when you eat and drink whatever you want. And drinking hard alcohol is the worst habit a fighter can indulge in. I actually stopped boxing because of drinking. Because I knew it would compromise my ability to take a punch.

So Broner is a drinker, sexer and a guy who balloons up in weight between fights. Rumored to get 40lbs over the fight weight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Broner peaked back in the DeMarco fight at 23 years old.

Floyd Mayweather seems to have a switch. He may be flashy outside of the ring but in the corner he’s a consummate boxer. He looks his trainer in the eye, he shuts up and he’s completely humble. In Broner’s most trying time he talked while his corner was talking and it was a sign of panic in my opinion. He was more calm and relaxed against Porter. He just didn’t perform. Here is the thing that I hope Adrien realizes. His personality and comments get people to tune into to his fights. They expect greatness. And when he underperforms it’s the most counterproductive thing he can possibly do. It’s not just that he loss, it’s how he loss. I really like Broner and I hope he comes out of this but I’m not sure if he will.

http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bread-mailbag-chavez-broner-porter-spence-more--92731

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breadman on Adrien Broner.

@patscorpio he touches on your consistent points about how AB drinks and blows up in weight too much in between fights and it's starting to catch up to him:mjcry:

I didn't even know Bread left boxingtalk. :dwillhuh:

I've been looking for his mailbags for a minute. Thanks for posting this shyt breh. :salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I didn't even know Bread left boxingtalk. :dwillhuh:

I've been looking for his mailbags for a minute. Thanks for posting this shyt breh. :salute:

Yeah, that's my boy Bread:blessed:

He posts mailbags on boxingscene and fighthype (on occasion) leaving Leon and boxingtalk behind:manny:

I respect Bread, because he doesnt break down fights as a writer/journalist, he's doing it from the eyes of a legit Boxing trainer:obama:

And because of his knowledge of the sport, it made me pay attention to Julian Williams who's incorporating what Bread says perfectly everytime...which really reinforces Bread knows what he's talking bout:wow:

Great trainer, great knowledge of the sport, best mailbag period imo:banderas: