Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm at work so I don't have access to youtube. So i'll check that when I get to the crib.

Lucas still beats AB though :manny: AB leaves his chin too open

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@ChocolateGiddyUp I just seen it:wow:

I was browsing through broner's instagram and seen he already has his headstone picked out

broner.jpg

It aint a lie, except to Matthysse stans who want to convince us fighting like Arturo Gatti and going to war, getting dropped twice in the process, with a low level fighter is more impressive than dishing out a clear boxing clinic:smugbiden:

real talk.....broner stans love to hold on this john molina shyt because they know broner's resume is trash:mjlol:

But yet, a Matthysse stan brought up his name when nobody, kinda like usual, was talking about him:umad:

Broner's resume is trash, but yet he's defeated 1 less Championship level Boxer, in 3 less attempts (Broner is 4-1 against Champions, Matthysse is 5-3). :sas2:

Broner is a 3x Champion over 3 Weight Classes....how many times has Matthysse been a Champion again? None?:mjlol:

Broner is 6-1 Championship fights....what's Matthysse's record again? 0-1?:dead:

Broner is 30-1 and has been ranked as high as #6 P4P in the World period. Matthysse is 37-3 and has been ranked as high as........underneath Danny Garcia:russ:

......we sittin here talkin about john molina like lucas hasn't knocked out the same guy who just made danny garcia look like a C level boxer. like he didn't just make provodnikov cry in shame on national television

Who brought up that bum Molina?:mjpls:

Maybe you #MatthysseMaidOfHonor crew heads better get on the same page:umad:

#BandCamp got paid 1.25 million to fight Molina by the way:sas1:

adrien-broner-flushing-money-600.jpg

How much The Machine take home? 200k? :sas2:

We flush that type of money down the toilet:wow:

Adrien-Broner.png

. broner stans wanna keep bringin up john molina because they know that's broner's shining moment.

A Matthysse stan brought him up:umad:

broner struggled with an over the hill paulie malignaggi

:mjlol:

Our 1st fight at 147 after jumping up 2 divisions and we beat the Champion. End of story. Until Matthysse can say ANYTHING like that:camby:

that amir khan completely embarrassed. we don't see khan stans braggin about that though....you know why?....because khan has better wins. just like lucas does.

Since when was the last time anyone from #BandCamp brought up our victory over Paulie to discuss?:dwillhuh:

#MatthysseMafia just makes up their own scenarios to knock them down:dead:

Build strawmen argument brehs:wow:

at the end of the day....lucas beat molina. broner beat molina. but the only shyt that matters. Matthyse's resume>>>>broner's resume. and that's all there is to it:yeshrug:

No, at the end of the day:

Broner has a better overall record than Matthysse
Broner has won more Championships than Matthysse
Broner has a better record in Championship fights than Matthysse
Broner has fought in more divisions than Matthysse
Broner makes more mnoney than Matthysse
Broner is a bigger star and attraction than Matthysse
And..........

Lucas Matthysse has ducked Broner:umad:

#BandCamp

mitch.gif~original

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Now that Im not high...you thought I was gonna let you slide on this statement?:usure:

Bey and Broner BOTH dominated John Molina Jr., Bey just got caught at the very end, but he was winning widely on the scorecards as well:wow:

Here Floyd was discussing yesterday the same thing yall try and avoid, but it's the truth:yeshrug:

I just dont see how anyone struggles with John Molina Jr breh......it's John Molina Jr.:aicmon:

Dont try and discredit AB and tell me going to war with a fighter the caliber of John Molina Jr. (We talkin bout John Molina Jr. though...not an elite fighter, not a top tier opponent that you have to get up for.....but we talkin bout John Molina Jr.:aicmon:) is more impressive than dominating him every second, every minute, of every round. That's all Im saying.

And let's not talk about how people left the ring, because AB hasnt ever left the ring with his confidence shaken to the point that he had to see a Sports Psychologist in order to get over a loss, plus a broken orbital bone in his face by the one guy yall love to hate...Swift:birdman:

*sidenote*

:dead: at Floyd forgetting Bey's name....we not even important to you Floyd:bryan:

:russ: @ him not even knowing the names of these jobbers

The might as well just call themselves The Ellerbe Team :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
AMIR KHAN REVEALS "CRAZY" CONVO WITH MAYWEATHER SR.: "I'LL GIVE YOUR SON A BETTER FIGHT THAN PACQUIAO DID"
By Ben Thompson | June 18, 2015

amirkhan5.jpg

"I spoke to Floyd Sr. Bro, it was funny this conversation we had," stated former world champion Amir Khan, who responded to recent comments made by world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. Apparently, several days ago, a mutual acquaintenance put Mayweather Sr. on the phone with Khan, and when the subject of a potential fight with his son came up, it didn't take long for the conversation to get ugly. Although Khan hinted on his official Instagram page that he may release the audio from their conversation, thus far, he has yet to post anything. During an appearance at yesterday's Broner vs. Porter open workout, a fired up Mayweather Sr. spoke to several reporters about the incident. FightHype.com reached out to Khan to get his take on the encounter.

AMIR KHAN ON "CRAZY" CONVERSATION WITH FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.:

He said, "You ain't fought shyt. You ain't fought no one." I go, "You don't know shyt about boxing." I'm using his own lines on him, brother. I go, "You don't know shyt about boxing, Floyd. Why's your son fighting guys who I've already beaten then if he's really that good?" He goes, "You got beat!" I go, "Well, the best fighters in the world get beat. Maidana was beat. Maidana got beat, but your son still fought him. Victor Ortiz was beat, but your son fought him. All these guys your son is fighting, they've all been beat, so what makes me different?" He's like, "Aw, well, yeah, you fukking don't know shyt." Aw, I killed him, bro. I go, "Look, I like you, I respect you, but I just think that the fight should happen now. And look, what I'm gonna bring is, I'm gonna bring a lot to the table as well. I'm going to bring more to the table and I'll give your son a better fight than Pacquiao did."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article20864.html

:heh:

Khan held his own and used good comebacks...if he aint lying:mjpls:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
7. Temperature Light or Oil Light

There are very few things that can wreck a car in less than two minutes. There's a direct hit by a meteor or a Caterpillar D9. Fortunately, both are very uncommon. But there are two common things that can ruin cars — severe overheating and loss of oil pressure. Your dashboard has idiot lights for both of these conditions. They're talking to you, pal.

If either of those lights comes on, don't try to make it home before investigating. Driving with no oil pressure can wreck a car's internal parts in minutes. Or less. Severe overheating can blow your head gasket or warp or crack your cylinder head or block just as quickly.

A customer of ours had the oil light come on and drove home before calling us. We asked her, "Why did you try to get home?" She said she felt safer at home. That's understandable, we said, but that feeling of safety just cost you $7,000! If you see the oil light or hot light, unless it's unsafe to do so, pull over and call for help.

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story...more&story=cartalk-signs-you-should-pull-over

:patrice:

i went to the gym in the end :russ:

had to drop my car off at my moms place because its closer. and she gave me a lift to mine. she looked at it and its definetely fukked. i prolly shouldnt have drove but boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>car health :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i went to the gym in the end :russ:

had to drop my car off at my moms place because its closer. and she gave me a lift to mine. she looked at it and its definetely fukked. i prolly shouldnt have drove but boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>car health :manny:

Nah breh...you need wheels to get around. Unless you gonna bus it everywhere like @Skip b:heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I may be in the minority here but I think Floyd deserves a soft touch or two nikka went through everyone and just beat the guy who was supposed to hand him his first L according to the media. :yeshrug:

It was like he was joking & serious at the same time.

I'm sure he would like a tuneup like anyone else. People don't understand is although he may dominate guys, it's not as easy as it looks.

This is his best opportunity to get a tuneup in, because I don't think anyone cares who he chooses for his next fight.