Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at Andre Berto & Karim Mayfield being used as a joke opponent by Floyd Mayweather:mjlol:

Mayweather Jokes That He's Fighting Berto, Mayfield Next
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 6/18/2015 .

By Rick Reeno

WBC/WBO/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) was not giving up any clues regarding his next opponent for September 12th, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

When he was pressed to give a hint, Mayweather was only mentioning two fighters - Andre Berto and Karim Mayfield.

Of course Mayweather was being sarcastic, but some writers present were gullible enough to believe he was being serious.

Ironically, Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz were able to use their victories over Berto to land lucrative pay-per-view fights with Mayweather.

"I think September I'm going to choose who I want to choose. I think probably Andre Berto. I think I need probably a Berto or a Karim Mayfield to get my ready for my 50th fight. Everybody wants to see number 50. I think Berto has been looking good, as of lately," Mayweather said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-jokes-hes-fighting-berto-mayfield-next--92460

:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Hilarious @Newzz comparing Matthysse a come forward brawler vs Broner a 'boxer/puncher' triangle theories.

While La Machina never got trash thrown in the ring after getting his ass beat so bad for 12 rounds he had to go into hiding
which fighter did that happen to? Hmmmmm

Now that Im not high...you thought I was gonna let you slide on this statement?:usure:

He turns to Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe, who is seated on a couch behind him, and asks the name of one of the company’s champions.

“Take my fighter,” Mayweather begins, referencing IBF lightweight champion Mickey Bey.

He can’t recall Bey’s name – “We got so many fighters,” he says – and so he turns to Ellerbe for help. After a bit of back and forth between them, Ellerbe finally realizes Mayweather is speaking of Bey.

“The same guy that Bey lost to [John Molina Jr.] fought … What’s the name of the guy who is the big puncher?” Mayweather asked.

Told it is Lucas Matthysse, Mayweather continues.

“You saw those fights and you saw the difference in how Adrien Broner handled the guy [Molina Jr.],” Mayweather said

Molina was dominated by Bey and was hopelessly behind in their 2013 bout when he scored a last-minute knockout out of nowhere. That landed Molina a Showtime date with Matthysse, which turned out to be the 2014 Fight of the Year as chosen by the Boxing Writers Association of America.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-mayweather-jr--won-t-give-up-on-struggling-protégé-adrien-broner-024352037-boxing.html

Bey and Broner BOTH dominated John Molina Jr., Bey just got caught at the very end, but he was winning widely on the scorecards as well:wow:

Here Floyd was discussing yesterday the same thing yall try and avoid, but it's the truth:yeshrug:

I just dont see how anyone struggles with John Molina Jr breh......it's John Molina Jr.:aicmon:

Dont try and discredit AB and tell me going to war with a fighter the caliber of John Molina Jr. (We talkin bout John Molina Jr. though...not an elite fighter, not a top tier opponent that you have to get up for.....but we talkin bout John Molina Jr.:aicmon:) is more impressive than dominating him every second, every minute, of every round. That's all Im saying.

And let's not talk about how people left the ring, because AB hasnt ever left the ring with his confidence shaken to the point that he had to see a Sports Psychologist in order to get over a loss, plus a broken orbital bone in his face by the one guy yall love to hate...Swift:birdman:

*sidenote*

:dead: at Floyd forgetting Bey's name....we not even important to you Floyd:bryan:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Is Floyd throwing out some feelers?

Mayweather Not Impressed: Golovkin Can't Beat Me!

According to Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs), he finally sat down and had a chance to watch Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs) fight.

Last month, Golovkin stopped Willie Monroe Jr. in the sixth round to retain his WBA/IBO titles before a crowd of 12,000 at The Forum in Los Angeles.

Lately, Golovkin has called for a 'dream match' with Mayweather - and GGG is willing to drop down to 154-pounds to make it happen. Mayweather holds the WBC/WBA belts at junior middleweight.

Mayweather was not very impressed with Golovkin's performance against Monroe - and feels very good about his chances to outbox GGG.

Golovkin is not on Mayweather's list of potential opponents for September 12th, when the pound-for-pound iking s scheduled to return to action for the 49th time.

"I finally got a chance to see the guy fight. Congratulations for everything that he's done but even at my weight he can't beat me. I don't knock him. He can't beat me. He can punch, but in his last fight...I don't even know the guy's name, but if I would have worked with the guy - the guy would have beat him. I don't take nothing away from Golovkin. It's obvious that he's done something right. Whoever they put in front of him - he's beat them. He's doing something right thus far," Mayweather said.

"I've seen him fight. Everybody was talking to me about him, so I had to take some time out of my schedule to see this guy. Golovkin goes out and does what he has to do. But at my weight right now, I walk around at 148, 150 - it probably would be a good fight for me, but I'm almost finished [with my career]."

user_offline.png

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Now that Im not high...you thought I was gonna let you slide on this statement?:usure:

*sidenote*

:dead: at Floyd forgetting Bey's name....we not even important to you Floyd:bryan:
Again what's the point? Lucas knocked him the fukk up gave him the sling blade. Broner boxed him to a decision.

Broner was also scary of La Machina when he was signed to Haymon :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Again what's the point? Lucas knocked him the fukk up gave him the sling blade. Broner boxed him to a decision.

Now, Im holding you #MatthysseMafia nikkas to this...dont get mad when I discredit any of your fighter's victories in comparision to the next man because your guy didnt get the KO, regardless how clear/easy your fighter wins:birdman:

Aint gonna be no changing up, if that's how yall judge performances, then judge ALL fighters the same exact way:camby:

Last I remember, Broner called out The Maid Of Honor multiple times and The Maid Of Honor didnt wanna fight:ufdup:

Adrien Broner has never said Lucas Matthysse was too much of a risk to fight?:sas1:

Can #MatthysseMafia say the same thing?:sas2:

January 3rd, 2015:

Keep it real, AB aint ever been scared of no Lucas Matthysse. Only his stans think anyone is scared of fighting him:mjlol:

Who's ducking who?:umad:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
whats the risk of driving with no oil? my car is leaking oil you can see it on the floor. when i checked the oil stick it was bone dry. i need to make it to the gym about 5 miles away. not enough time to cycle. do you think i can make it? i opened my hood and the oil is everywhere dripping but its not in the right place.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
whats the risk of driving with no oil? my car is leaking oil you can see it on the floor. when i checked the oil stick it was bone dry. i need to make it to the gym about 5 miles away. not enough time to cycle. do you think i can make it? i opened my hood and the oil is everywhere dripping but its not in the right place.

7. Temperature Light or Oil Light

There are very few things that can wreck a car in less than two minutes. There's a direct hit by a meteor or a Caterpillar D9. Fortunately, both are very uncommon. But there are two common things that can ruin cars — severe overheating and loss of oil pressure. Your dashboard has idiot lights for both of these conditions. They're talking to you, pal.

If either of those lights comes on, don't try to make it home before investigating. Driving with no oil pressure can wreck a car's internal parts in minutes. Or less. Severe overheating can blow your head gasket or warp or crack your cylinder head or block just as quickly.

A customer of ours had the oil light come on and drove home before calling us. We asked her, "Why did you try to get home?" She said she felt safer at home. That's understandable, we said, but that feeling of safety just cost you $7,000! If you see the oil light or hot light, unless it's unsafe to do so, pull over and call for help.

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story...more&story=cartalk-signs-you-should-pull-over

:patrice:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Now, Im holding you #MatthysseMafia nikkas to this...dont get mad when I discredit any of your fighter's victories in comparision to the next man because your guy didnt get the KO, regardless how clear/easy your fighter wins:birdman:
:manny:
LM KO 8 :yeshrug:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
7. Temperature Light or Oil Light

There are very few things that can wreck a car in less than two minutes. There's a direct hit by a meteor or a Caterpillar D9. Fortunately, both are very uncommon. But there are two common things that can ruin cars — severe overheating and loss of oil pressure. Your dashboard has idiot lights for both of these conditions. They're talking to you, pal.

If either of those lights comes on, don't try to make it home before investigating. Driving with no oil pressure can wreck a car's internal parts in minutes. Or less. Severe overheating can blow your head gasket or warp or crack your cylinder head or block just as quickly.

A customer of ours had the oil light come on and drove home before calling us. We asked her, "Why did you try to get home?" She said she felt safer at home. That's understandable, we said, but that feeling of safety just cost you $7,000! If you see the oil light or hot light, unless it's unsafe to do so, pull over and call for help.

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story...more&story=cartalk-signs-you-should-pull-over

:patrice:

call a tow truck and get it fixed..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
mOOs0mq.png

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Nah breh....Im getting "Paid In Full" today:birdman:

You said:

mr. smoke weed said:

Let's address this:mjpls:

Last I remember, Broner called out The Maid Of Honor multiple times and The Maid Of Honor didnt wanna fight:ufdup:

Has Adrien Broner ever said Lucas Matthysse was too much of a risk to fight?:sas1:

Nope.:ahh:

Can #MatthysseMafia say the same thing?:sas2:

January 3rd, 2015:

Keep it real, AB aint ever been scared of no Lucas Matthysse. Only his stans think anyone is scared of fighting him:mjlol:

Who's ducking who?:umad:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz you need to go back a page or two you musta missed it...a MatthysseMunchkin claimed The Machines resume is better then ABs...that ABs resume is trash N thats why y'all bring up Molina :sas1:

I need #bandcamps thoughts :sas2:

:ohhh:

I'll be back with my thoughts in a minute:birdman: