Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
@ChocolateGiddyUp I just seen it:wow:

It aint a lie, except to Matthysse stans who want to convince us fighting like Arturo Gatti and going to war, getting dropped twice in the process, with a low level fighter is more impressive than dishing out a clear boxing clinic:smugbiden:

But yet, a Matthysse stan brought up his name when nobody, kinda like usual, was talking about him:umad:

Broner's resume is trash, but yet he's defeated 1 less Championship level Boxer, in 3 less attempts (Broner is 4-1 against Champions, Matthysse is 5-3). :sas2:

Broner is a 3x Champion over 3 Weight Classes....how many times has Matthysse been a Champion again? None?:mjlol:

Broner is 6-1 Championship fights....what's Matthysse's record again? 0-1?:dead:

Broner is 30-1 and has been ranked as high as #6 P4P in the World period. Matthysse is 37-3 and has been ranked as high as........underneath Danny Garcia:russ:

Who brought up that bum Molina?:mjpls:

Maybe you #MatthysseMaidOfHonor crew heads better get on the same page:umad:

#BandCamp got paid 1.25 million to fight Molina by the way:sas1:

adrien-broner-flushing-money-600.jpg

How much The Machine take home? 200k? :sas2:

We flush that type of money down the toilet:wow:

Adrien-Broner.png

A Matthysse stan brought him up:umad:
that's a whole lot of typing just to keep repeating the same shyt over and over. there was more fluff in this post than AB's resume:WadeROFL:.......AB stans hanging on to JOHN MOLINA JR as the measuring stick for broner's greatness. you can bring out them ESPN like statlines all you want, but we real heads in here breh.....we know the deal. we know broner's most impressive win came against emmanuel lewis:WadeROFL:.......there's only one bottom line here.....lamont peterson & ruslan provodnikov>>>>>>anybody on broner's resume. that's not opinion, that's an irrefutable fact.

and since you wanna bring up ducking, this is broner's pops one hour after broner "called" out maKNEEsay

"if it's not PPV, we won't take that fight"

this statement alone shows they didn't really want no parts of maKNEEsay. they know damn well no network was approving that fight for PPV. this was was just a slick way of "pop shyt then apologize". peep at 2:25, when maKNEEsay's name gets mentioned and pops starts chokin up :heh:.....and if that wasn't enough, the very next day broner's trainer just said fukk the subliminal's, we don't want those problems

“I would rather wait for a title shot before fighting Matthysse,” said Stafford of maKNEEsay, who, like Broner, is advised by Al Haymon. “Plus, Matthysse is with Al, so we’ve got plenty of time. Matthysse ain’t going nowhere, you know what I’m saying?”

Studio gangsta broner aint foolin nobody. we just fought one of the heaviest hitters out there but we scared of adrien broner:dead:

broner don't want them problems

broner2.gif

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
that's a whole lot of typing just to keep repeating the same shyt over and over. there was more fluff in this post than AB's resume:WadeROFL:.......AB stans hanging on to JOHN MOLINA JR as the measuring stick for broner's greatness. you can bring out them ESPN like statlines all you want, but we real heads in here breh.....we know the deal. we know broner's most impressive win came against emmanuel lewis:WadeROFL:.......there's only one bottom line here.....lamont peterson & ruslan provodnikov>>>>>>anybody on broner's resume. that's not opinion, that's an irrefutable fact.

and since you wanna bring up ducking, this is broner's pops one hour after broner "called" out matthyse

"if it's not PPV, we won't take that fight"

this statement alone shows they didn't really want no parts of matthyse. they know damn well no network was approving that fight for PPV. this was was just a slick way of "pop shyt then apologize". peep at 2:25, when matthyse's name gets mentioned and pops starts chokin up :heh:.....and if that wasn't enough, the very next day broner's trainer just said fukk the subliminal's, we don't want those problems

“I would rather wait for a title shot before fighting Matthysse,” said Stafford of Matthysse, who, like Broner, is advised by Al Haymon. “Plus, Matthysse is with Al, so we’ve got plenty of time. Matthysse ain’t going nowhere, you know what I’m saying?”

Studio gangsta broner aint foolin nobody. we just fought one of the heaviest hitters out there, but we scared of adrien broner:dead:

1st off Shawn Porter > Lamont Peterson and ESProvodnikovN, so once we get this W, what are you gonna say next:mjpls:

Let's not talk about how Sweet Pea Herrera beat Provodnikov much easier or how Algieri beat him even after giving him a 3 point head start:heh:

I use Matthysse's OWN words from January 2015.....and you respond with something Adrien Broner's father & trainer, not him, but his father's & trainer's words from September 2014:dead:

Matthysse says he wont fight Broner because it's "too much of a risk" if he doesnt have a belt in January if 2015. Fact.:birdman:

You digging in the crates like Showbiz & A.G., Diamon D Lord Finesse, Fat Joe, O.C., Buckwild, and Big L to come back with a response is :mjlol:

Face it, your boy ducked AB. He said it himself. I didnt have to use Matthysse's father to say "bu-bu-but, look he ducked him too":mjcry:

Lucas Matthysse HIMSELF said Broner is too much of a risk it isnt for a belt. Not his promoter, not his brother, not his manager, not his cousins, not his ex, not his kids, not his dad, not his trainer.....Matthysse himself said it out of his own mouth:umad:

That ends all talks....especially about a dude who has yet to even become a Champion:camby:

How you 40 fights in and STILL a contender?:russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
1st off Shawn Porter > Lamont Peterson and ESProvodnikovN, so once we get this W, what are you gonna say next:mjpls:
catchweight. hydration clause. you already know the deal :youngsabo:.......that's why it's best to fight guys without stipulations. cause then you open yourself up to ridicule from hatin ass muthafukkers like me:jawalrus:.....and I actually forgot broner missed weight vs molina. so that's another win that has an asterisk on it. just like I don't give floyd full credit for marquez:manny:.......and we can talk about broner vs maKNEEsay all day, but both parties been on some bullshyt with it. difference is broner hid behind his family like he always does. you don't get props for calling somebody out knowing damn well your team will never let it happen. it's like them ball players who pop shyt knowing their teammates gonna step in before shyt gets real.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know I may be in the minority here but I think Floyd deserves a soft touch or two nikka went through everyone and just beat the guy who was supposed to hand him his first L according to the media. :yeshrug:
Its not even about whether Floyd deserves a soft touch or not...if he fought on Showtime then a fight against some nobody would be no big deal. however Floyd is a strictly PPV fighter and as such he doesn't have the luxury of fighting the dregs of boxing while asking people to shell out over $60 to watch.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
so as of THIS point, adrien broner doesn't have a single fighter on his resume better than peterson and prov

that's all I needed to see:smugdraper:

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

3x Champion, 6-1 in Championship fights, 4-1 against Champions >>> No wins in Championship fights, No Belts, No Bands, and No bytches:umad:

200k to fight Molina:mjlol:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

200w_d.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Its not even about whether Floyd deserves a soft touch or not...if he fought on Showtime then a fight against some nobody would be no big deal. however Floyd is a strictly PPV fighter and as such he doesn't have the luxury of fighting the dregs of boxing while asking people to shell out over $60 to watch.

this

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

What if it's on CBS? :lupe:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:dwillhuh:

No one is forcing you to buy it breh.