Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
errol defenitley has the style to give thurman problems with his swarm inside body punching .hell be ready in about 2years....
Errol still don't throw his punches the right way errtime he ain't ready for no damn keith thurman

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Back on weight cutting I've always been a firm believer that ballooning up in between fight and rehydratting crazy amount cuts the years out of your prime. I mean look at the top fighters of this gen who have had great longevity......how many of them stay in shape year round and don't go up crazy #s on fight day.
Who besides floyd and b hop do that nowadays?
My smokes sense tingling telling me porter could get KO'd at 144 he looked :scusthov: the other day

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who besides floyd and b hop do that nowadays?
My smokes sense tingling telling me porter could get KO'd at 144 he looked :scusthov: the other day

I'd throw Manny in there as well, always in shape in his late 30s and still fighting at a high level. I think Ward will be doing the same in his late 30s as well imo.

shyt isn't rocket science if you take care of yourself you will be performing at a high level longer. That's why I feel no sympathy for dudes who get sent to the bushes because of discipline. :manny:

If my struggle system allows me to be in relative good shape, I'm not about to feel sorry for millionaires who have access to the best s&c coaches, gyms and nutritionists yet still get :flabbynsick: between fights :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
duh ..i said two years..thats like 2017 probably would be made in 2018.

so why u got beef with me all of a sudden ?:dahell:
Breh I don't got beef with no coli brehs especially the real ones
I had beef with that tweet. Errol already punches hard but if he can turn them over a quarter second later he gonna be murdering people.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh I don't got beef with no coli brehs especially the real ones
I had beef with that tweet. Errol already punches hard but if he can turn them over a quarter second later he gonna be murdering people.

oh damn i see now. :russ:yeah he not ready for keith now. boxers always talk up guys who spar well with them buts thats not always a guarantee.

they probably just tryna build up errol spence a bit cause he still really unknown to casuals.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious @Newzz comparing Matthysse a come forward brawler vs Broner a 'boxer/puncher' triangle theories.

While La Machina never got trash thrown in the ring after getting his ass beat so bad for 12 rounds he had to go into hiding
which fighter did that happen to? Hmmmmm

Actually I didn't initially bring up Lucas Cormier. @patscorpio brought him up in comparison when I said "The #1 Lightweight In The World" Bey did that so AB didn't have to go through that in regards to fighting Molina and losing

Daps

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And this squabbling over Lucas and Broner completely overlooked what we should be talking about...namely what Mexican or generic EuroCAC is going to be the one to take away that belt that Mickey Bey shouldn't have?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And this squabbling over Lucas and Broner completely overlooked what we should be talking about...namely what Mexican or generic EuroCAC is going to be the one to take away that belt that Mickey Bey shouldn't have?

all i know is i got high hopes in shafikov taking his belt away next month in macau

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back on weight cutting I've always been a firm believer that ballooning up in between fight and rehydratting crazy amount cuts the years out of your prime. I mean look at the top fighters of this gen who have had great longevity......how many of them stay in shape year round and don't go up crazy #s on fight day.

yup..perfect example of that..riddikk bowe

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I heard Phil Lo Greco got the call to get the fight

here are the media workouts from media day

Ward & Smith

The young gawd Aaron Coley

Three Chinese boxers -

sorry if this is lame, but I live for these raw workout videos so

nah breh post them..i like them..i watch and pick up things here and there

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
all i know is i got high hopes in shafikov taking his belt away next month in macau

I couldn't believe he turned down the 250k to fight Shafikov talking about he deserves more:snoop:

He then got that low ass purse bid where he was gonna get something really low, because even TMT didn't bid on it:heh:

#BeyBeyKids may be on borrowed time, but we gonna delay it as long as possible:ahh: