Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Wait the Coli judges told me Matthysse won erry round vs Molina even the ones he was dropped in :dwillhuh:

How do you lose to the Champ....wait for the Champ to vacate and move up....then win the same belt from a lesser opponent that you couldnt get by beating The Man himself?:ohhh:

Lucas Cormier:scusthov:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
CHtmL6mWoAALgTC.jpg:large

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How do you lose to the Champ....wait for the Champ to vacate and move up....then win the same belt from a lesser opponent that you couldnt get by beating The Man himself?:ohhh:

Lucas Cormier:scusthov:

N you wonder why these nikkas hate Swift so much :mjlol:

Wonder why Postol is a scary beast for beating Ayden :beli:

Danny Swift Garcia WBC 140 pound Champion Emeritus... even without the belt #swiftset is still the muhfukking champ of the World :brawklol:

#swiftset :demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
a KO where everyone is buzzing positively about your performance is more spectacular than a tentative outboxing where you needed one time beating down ghost to save the card and PBC overall

No it's not...and never will be.

As a Boxing head, decisively beating some cleanly/clearly for every second, minute, and round while also limiting their offense to a grand total of 54 punches landed on you over 12 rounds while you land 219 punches on them is >>>>> doing your best Arturo Gatti impersonation with the same low level bum fighter:mjlol:

We aint talking about facing an elite fighter here...we're talking about John Molina Jr. If you have to go to war with someone of his calibur, getting dropped twice in the process, no way is it better imo than a Boxing clinic being put on the same fighter and beating him very easy.

And :dead: at using "buzzing positively about your performance" when we know that casual fans dont understand the beauty of The Sweet Science...they just wanna see KOs.

If we're gonna use what casuals like as the barometer for good performances, then The Sweet Science is dead as we all know it:wow:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No it's not...and never will be.

As a Boxing head, decisively beating some cleanly/clearly for every second, minute, and round while also limiting their offense to a grand total of 54 punches landed on you over 12 rounds while you land 219 punches on them is >>>>> doing your best Arturo Gatti impersonation with the same low level bum fighter:mjlol:

We aint talking about facing an elite fighter here...we're talking about John Molina Jr. If you have to go to war with someone of his calibur, getting dropped twice in the process, no way is it better imo than a Boxing clinic being put on the same fighter and beating him very easy.

And :dead: at using "buzzing positively about your performance" when we know that casual fans dont understand the beauty of The Sweet Science...they just wanna see KOs.

If we're gonna use what casuals like as the barometer for good performances, then The Sweet Science is dead as we all know it:wow:

breh broner got shytted on for the molina fight because he didnt try to put hm away..soto actually attempted and that fight was the only highlight on that whole shyt card...so no one gave him shyt...lucas beat the absolute shyt out of that man..a thorough beating..that was medicine for anyone that loves boxing..esp in the year that was 2014..only demarco can say that he whipped john better or are you going to say going 12 rounds with molina is better than stopping a nikka in the first round :russ:..its alot harder to stop a fighter than to win in the distance..youre in the minority that thinks molina-broner was better breh..both heads and casuals

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I hope Walters can make 126 one final time for the Loma fight.

it still sucks that he won't be a Featherweight for much longer, considering the division was red hot. Now the next 2 divisions up are dead as a door nail.

bet you he will be a 3 weight champ by 2017 :banderas:
I could see him winning a belt at 135, but it depends on who his opponent is. Lightweight is his absolute ceiling.

Anything after that :whoa:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
breh broner got shytted on for the molina fight because he didnt try to put hm away..soto actually attempted and that fight was the only highlight on that whole shyt card...so no one gave him shyt...lucas beat the absolute shyt out of that man..a thorough beating..that was medicine for anyone that loves boxing..esp in the year that was 2014..

I disagree.

I seen Lucas Matthysse, the same guy yall proclaim as better than everyone at 140, go life or death with John Molina.:manny:

We're talking about John Molina Jr.:aicmon:

only demarco can say that he whipped john better or are you going to say going 12 rounds with molina is better than stopping a nikka in the first round :russ:

Why would I say that, when I used the fact before that only Antonio DeMarco beat John Molina Jr more clearly than Broner did?

You dont fight a C- fighter, beat him every single round to win a fight 12-0, allow your opponent to only land 54 punches over 12 rounds (an average of a little less than 5 punches a round), hit HIM 219 times, and be told "well, the guy who struggled and was dropped twice by Molina and finally stopped him in the 11th round beat him better than you did":comeon:

..its alot harder to stop a fighter than to win in the distance..youre in the minority that thinks molina-broner was better breh..both heads and casuals

Most people hate Broner and have a fascination with Matthysse. That's the problem.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I disagree.

I seen Lucas Matthysse, the same guy yall proclaim as better than everyone at 140, go life or death with John Molina:manny:

Why would I say that, when I used the fact before that only Antonio DeMarco beat John Molina Jr more clearly than Broner did.

You dont fight a C- fighter, beat him every single round to win a fight 12-0, allow your opponent to only land 54 punches over 12 rounds (an average of a little less than 5 punches a round), hit HIM 219 times, and be told "well, the guy who was dropped twice by Molina and finally stopped him in the 11th round beat him better than you did":comeon:

Most people hate Broner and have a fascination with Matthysse. That's the problem.

and you dont get 12 rounds with a c- fighter who've you shown you can outbox early and not attempt to get him out of there...thats what most ppl expected broner to do..to get molina the fukk up outta there..which he did not:russ: