Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
lets be real we know lucas status as champion is temporary until he steps in there with killacrawford:sas2:

wouldn't worry about his power ..couldnt even ko :flabbynsick:Judah.

url

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
and you dont get 12 rounds with a c- fighter who've you shown you can outbox early and not attempt to get him out of there...thats what most ppl expected broner to do..to get molina the fukk up outta there..which he did not:russ:

I feel like Im being trolled here:patrice:

#TheSweetScience >>> #BarRoomBrawling

All I know is you still didnt answer the question of if it was YOU in the ring with Molina, which fighter would you have rather been...Adrien Broner or Lucas Matthysse?:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I feel like Im being trolled here:patrice:

#TheSweetScience >>> #BarRoomBrawling

All I know is you still didnt answer the question of if it was YOU in the ring with Molina, which fighter would you have rather been...Adrien Broner or Lucas Matthysse?:mjpls:

:aboutbillions:

i did answer

King Lucas breh..sorry but you gotta attempt to really hurt your opponent and try to put him away..lucas delivered a molina who was in shambles to broner and couldn't finish him off...cruising/bullshytting in most rounds in the latter half of the fight and dancing away in the last round :scust:..thats not sweet science

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
catchweight seems to be the problem ...i guess bob plans making the belt nick loss up for grabs when they fight .:yeshrug:

ohhh he going after santa cruz now...hope they aint tryna back loma out of the fight :patrice:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Shane Mosley on twitter talking about he fought Pacquiao with a popped Achilles and that he was only 50% for the Floyd fight fighting with a pulled groin.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i did answer

King Lucas breh..sorry but you gotta attempt to really hurt your opponent and try to put him away..lucas delivered a molina who was in shambles to broner and couldn't finish him off...cruising/bullshytting in most rounds in the latter half of the fight and dancing away in the last round :scust:..thats not sweet science
I was browsing through broner's instagram and seen he already has his headstone picked out

broner.jpg

real talk.....broner stans love to hold on this john molina shyt because they know broner's resume is trash:mjlol:......we sittin here talkin about john molina like lucas hasn't knocked out the same guy who just made danny garcia look like a C level boxer. like he didn't just make provodnikov cry in shame on national television. broner stans wanna keep bringin up john molina because they know that's broner's shining moment. broner struggled with an over the hill paulie malignaggi that amir khan completely embarrassed. we don't see khan stans braggin about that though....you know why?....because khan has better wins. just like lucas does. at the end of the day....lucas beat molina. broner beat molina. but the only shyt that matters. Matthyse's resume>>>>broner's resume. and that's all there is to it:yeshrug: