Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CHvR2vqUEAAztr1.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
would you rather have been Lucas or AB in these fights :cmsas2:

winning while receiving no damage to your equilibrium>>>>>
it doesn't really matter who WE would rather have been. it depends on the fighter. and every fighter is different. broner said he went head first with maidana because he wanted to win a WAR....he wanted to experience that. just turned out he doesn't have that in him....he realized he wasn't built for that type of fight, which is why he played it safe vs molina....those are his own words. he admitted that himself.

the same guy me and newz both stan, paul williams said he doesn't like to box to easy victories. he'd rather go in head first and take one to give one. and that's why we love him. it's just how some guys are:yeshrug:.......what would be more fulfilling.....moving around the ring and winning an easy victory while doing minimal damage to your opponent. or going home knowing you completely ripped a man's soul apart and probably changed the rest of his life. again....depends on the guy. but there is a shyt load of fighter's who would take the latter every single time.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
it doesn't really matter who WE would rather have been. it depends on the fighter. and every fighter is different. broner said he went head first with maidana because he wanted to win a WAR....he wanted to experience that. just turned out he doesn't have that in him....he realized he wasn't built for that type of fight, which is why he played it safe vs molina....those are his own words. he admitted that himself.

the same guy me and newz both stan, paul williams said he doesn't like to box to easy victories. he'd rather go in head first and take one to give one. and that's why we love him. it's just how some guys are:yeshrug:.......what would be more fulfilling.....moving around the ring and winning an easy victory while doing minimal damage to your opponent. or going home knowing you completely ripped a man's soul apart and probably changed the rest of his life. again....depends on the guy. but there is a shyt load of fighter's who would take the latter every single time.

I have no problem with it, it's a part of boxing but it's not my preference I would pick a 12 round UD all day over going to war. Hell look at Team Krack I like my guys to go out there and outbox dudes and get home safely word to Dom Kennedy :ahh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hilarious @Newzz comparing Matthysse a come forward brawler vs Broner a 'boxer/puncher' triangle theories.

While La Machina never got trash thrown in the ring after getting his ass beat so bad for 12 rounds he had to go into hiding
which fighter did that happen to? Hmmmmm