Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Because, #OhioPlayers learn from the best:mjpls:

SOG passing down jewels of wisdom even as a teen:wow:

#SOGGang

:lawd:

:patrice:

Molina_Bey_finish.0.gif

:mjlol: :bryan:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
would you rather have been Lucas or AB in these fights :cmsas2:

winning while receiving no damage to your equilibrium>>>>>

I was just about to say that:wow:

Winning 12-0 and walking out just as fresh, fly, and flashy as you walked into the ring >>> Going to war, getting dropped twice, and finally winning in the 11th

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Molina lost wide and also received no damage to his equilibrium in the Broner fight.......:mjpls:

You didn't answer the question friend. :cmsas2:

I was just about to say that:wow:

Winning 12-0 and walking out just as fresh, fly, and flashy as you walked into the ring >>> Going to war, getting dropped twice, and finally winning in the 11th

I agree.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You didn't answer the question friend. :cmsas2:

I agree.
but i did breh..broner-molina fight was a DUD because Broner was afraid to step on the gas and give Molina, whose nervous system has yet to fully emerge from the bushes and might never will, the beating he should have to raise his profile....while Lucas came back from a serious eye injury and finished a usually durable fighter ,who gave him a little trouble, within distance in brutal fashion

now lucas is pretty much on top of the division while Broner has not made it out of career purgatory since 2013 where chino put him

so yeah King Lucas :boss:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
but i did breh..broner-molina fight was a DUD because Broner was afraid to step on the gas and give Molina, whose nervous system has yet to fully emerge from the bushes and might never will, the beating he should have to raise his profile....while Lucas came back from a serious eye injury and finished a usually durable fighter ,who gave him a little trouble, within distance in brutal fashion

now lucas is pretty much on top of the division while Broner has not made it out of career purgatory since 2013 where chino put him

getting your equilibrium tossed 2x is "a little trouble" :huhldup:

No thanks but I'm good, winning a UD and going home to play with your kids>>>>>going to war, followed the emergency room.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
but i did breh..

You didnt answer the question at all. Who would you have rather been...AB or Lucas Matthysse against John Molina Jr?:mjpls:

My breh @patscorpio out here:

miner.gif

around the direct question:mjlol:

broner-molina fight was a DUD because Broner was afraid to step on the gas and give Molina, whose nervous system has yet to fully emerge from the bushes and might never will, the beating he should have to raise his profile....while Lucas came back from a serious eye injury and finished a usually durable fighter ,who gave him a little trouble, within distance in brutal fashion

Broner fight was a dud, because yall thought Molina (who's always been a bum...Humberto Soto even showed you that even after Matthysse struggled with him) could even hit Broner, cause he dropped The Maid Of Honor twice......but It's levels to this though breh:umad:

AB did what he wanted, won cleanly, clearly, left without a stain on em, and moved on. #EasyWork

Lucas is only fighting for the belt, because the guy who broke his eye and sent him to a psychologist to get his confidence back (:mjlol:) gave up the belt....and now Matthysse FINALLY has a chance to win:dead:

He's basically gonna be a fake Champion....The Daniel Cormier Of Boxing at this point, because we all know who the real Champ was and we remember what happened to "The Machine" when he went against him:wow:

He ended up out of order:umad:

wreck_it_ralph_out_of_order_clean.png

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions: