Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Not while the Haymon power plant can still pump out jobbers :wow:
True, but at the end of the day wilder must fight the mando right?... No way I see pov accepting step aside money... This is his only shot getting a belt cuz he's not fighting wlad again... For that reason I wouldn't be surprised if wlads people talking to haymon

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Its lookin like Mares v LSC end of Aug or first week of Sept on Showtime
i read 8/29 on ESPN is the possibility. :ehh:
When Schaef Dogg drops that ether on fishnets :banderas:
Sheeeeeiiiiit...no Golden Boy Promotions renewal with FS1 because PBC is stepping in. :sadcam: :pachaha:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/13158/pbc-coming-to-fox-sports-1

Equally as significant as Golden Boy losing its deal with FS1 -- and this also comes as no surprise -- is that industry sources told ESPN.com that FS1’s boxing offerings will become Premier Boxing Champions cards, as founder Al Haymon has locked up another network as a PBC outlet. FS1 will join NBC, NBC Sports Net, CBS, ESPN, Spike TV and Bounce TV. Haymon’s stable of around 200 fighters are also the primary source for bouts on Showtime.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
one more tree to chop down :demonic:

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he already admitted he enjoyed himself too much when he went to jamaica after his last fight

:obama: cant blame him

I dont hold it against fighters for weighing in 1lb over....that means they can still make the class. He will make the 126 limit next time Im sure, and all this means is that he can become a 2 time Champion even faster now:wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I dont hold it against fighters for weighing in 1lb over....that means they can still make the class. He will make the 126 limit next time Im sure, and all this means is that he can become a 2 time Champion even faster now:wow:
bet you he will be a 3 weight champ by 2017 :banderas: