Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:stopitslime: Povetkin usually fights twice a year with a 5-7 month span between fights. Dude just fought in May so October or November would be a workable date.
Why Wilder and his crew acting like there is no time to put together this fight?
Dude is just desperate to fight a couple more dogcatchers to pad his resume.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
what channel?

June 19
At Campeche, Mexico (Fox Deportes):
Cristian Mijares vs. Vergel Nebran, 10 rounds, junior lightweights; Irma Garcia vs. Marisa Portillo, 8 rounds, female bantamweights; Luis May vs. Oscar Moran, 10 rounds, bantamweights; Ivan Alvarez vs. Nestor Garcia, 10 rounds, junior welterweights; Roberto Manzanarez vs. Daniel Valenzuela, 10 rounds, junior welterweights; Juan Pablo Sanchez vs. TBA, 8 rounds, junior lightweights; Pedro Tut vs. Angel Chan, 6 rounds, junior featherweights; Miguel Angel Gonzalez vs. Edgar Martinez, 8 rounds, junior lightweights; Darwin Izarraras vs. Luis Chan, 4 rounds, junior lightweights; Yurkis Sterling Menendez vs. Raffaele Palusci, 4 rounds, heavyweights

June 20

At Las Vegas (NBC/NBC Sports Net): Shawn Porter vs. Adrien Broner, 12 rounds, welterweights; Errol Spence Jr. vs. Roberto Garcia, 10 rounds, welterweights; Michael Hunter vs. TBA, 8 rounds, heavyweights; Robert Easter vs. TBA, 10 rounds, lightweights; Ladarius Miller vs. TBA, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Maurice Lee vs. TBA, 4 rounds, lightweights; Sanjarbek Rakhmanow vs. TBA, 4 rounds, junior welterweights

At Oakland, Calif. (BET): Andre Ward vs. Paul Smith, 12 rounds, light heavyweights; Antonio Nieves vs. Stephon Young, 8 rounds, junior featherweights; Sonny Fredrickson vs. TBA, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Wang Zhimin vs. Jose Luis Guzman, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Meng Fanlong vs. Albert Avina, 4 rounds, cruiserweights; Aaron Coley vs. Yosmani Abreu, 8 rounds, junior middleweights; Daniel Franco vs. Jonathan Alcantara, 6 rounds, junior lightweights; Tony Hirsch vs. TBA, 6 rounds, middleweights; Luis Arias vs. TBA, 6 rounds, super middleweights

At Montreal (Fox Sports 2/Fox Deportes: Hassan N'Dam vs. David Lemieux, 12 rounds, for vacant IBF middleweight title; Dierry Jean vs. Jerry Belmontes, 10 rounds, lightweights; Luis Ortiz vs. TBA, 8 rounds, heavyweights; Schiller Hyppolite vs. Kevin Cojean, 12 rounds, super middleweights; Mian Hussain vs. Ivan Pereya, 10 rounds, welterweights; Ghislain Maduma vs. Michele Focosi, 8 rounds, lightweights; Steven Butler vs. Jaime Herrera, 8 rounds, junior middleweights; Ayaz Hussain vs. TBA, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Yves Ulysse Jr. vs. TBA, 6 rounds, junior welterweights; Mathieu Germain vs. TBA, 4 rounds, junior welterweights

June 21

At Las Vegas (CBS): Rances Barthelemy vs. Antonio DeMarco, 10 or 12 rounds, junior welterweights; Sammy Vasquez vs. Wale Omotoso, 10 rounds, welterweights; Haskell Rhodes vs. TBA, 10 rounds, welterweights; J'Leon Love vs. Jason Escalera, 10 rounds, super middleweights; Andrew Tabiti vs. Mike Bisset, 8 rounds, cruiserweights

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Whyte taunts Joshua: I punched you in the face, you fell to the floor!

IeBmRZsuisfop0V_idzDVi5cIzax2lIrHbM8AGogv-Bc=w800-h533-no

Undefeated heavyweight Dillian Whyte admits that he and British rival Anthony Joshua don't get on and says too much has gone on between them to let bygones be bygones.

'The Villain' has been linked to facing Joshua in a massive UK match-up towards the end of 2015 and has been vocal over social media about the Olympian – who he says has been disrespectful to him.

The 27 year-old recently returned from a suspension regarding the use of a banned substance by the British Boxing Board of Control, which he has always protested his innocence, and Whyte has accused Joshua of having a dig.

In a recent TV appearance on Sky Sports, Whyte explained just why the pair just don't see eye-to-eye.

"I don't like him and he don't like me," Whyte told Ringside. "It got a bit heated and I offered him out to fight.
"I don't know, he must have been drunk or something, he called me a drug cheat and said he couldn't take me serious and I only won because I'd had a kickboxing fight before.

"I said 'I didn't kick you, we had a fight and I punched you in the face and you fell to the floor'. That got me angry and I retaliated and called him a few names and that was what sparked it.

"It got a bit heated and I offered him out to fight me and then it got calmed down.
"He explained that 'his quotes got taken out of context, that's not what he said' and we were okay. I offered to spar with him before his fight with Konstantin Airich, but then he changed his mind in the evening.

"He came back and started ranting about some other stuff so there's no love lost," he added.
Fans interest in Joshua v Whyte is evident on British soil, with many believing that the pair clashing for the vacant Lonsdale Belt is the biggest fight out their domestically and would be ideal to happen on Kell Brook's next IBF title defense.

Brook is lining up a big name from the United States for his next outing if 'The Special One' misses out on fighting Floyd Mayweather and Brandon Rios is thought to be top of the wanted list.

Adding a Joshua v Whyte grudge match for Tyson Fury's vacated British title to a potential world championship headliner between Brook and Rios would be a tasty co-feature for the late autumn and would certainly get the new UK season off with a bang.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

should have fought quillin

return of ward got them eurobois shook

needs to go to annwolf with his fatass

:salute: Kessler...dude held down 168 for the longest and had good/great fights there. Froch - Kessler 1 is a low key classic

The undercard for gift vs magic bushes gets better and better..jacobs vs mora :camby: