Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Larry Holmes vs. Gerry c00ney

Both fighters were undefeated at the time. Holmes was 36-0. Gerry c00ney was 25-0.

On June 11, 1982 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, longtime WBC heavyweight champion Larry Holmes, from Easton, Pennsylvania by way of Cuthbert, Georgia, defended his title against “Gentleman” Gerry c00ney. Both fighters were undefeated at the time. Holmes was 36-0. c00ney was 25-0. And the fight, which was shamelessly promoted as a black vs. white supremacy thing, was scheduled for 15 rounds…

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Would yall say Lara's mental game is keeping him back from being a better fighter? He doesn't have the confidence he should to match his boxing skill. I like his style. But I agree he does leave a lot to be desired when it comes to an inside game.
I actually think its the exact opposite breh. Lara always got that low key Berto 'don't worry I got this' and 'they dunno whats coming; :sabo: swag
that gif @krackdagawd dropped look at where he gets hit and his feet, dude was in terrible position only got clipped on top of the head

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
oscar coming out of retirement. margarito coming out of retirement. the writing is on the wall:banderas:.....that shyt would do 1 mill ppv easy. I'd watch just for the fukkery.
Spadafora waiting in the cut :demonic: for fight number 50. DLH gonna trade him all the cocaine in mexico (wherever that fakkits from) for the 'floydprint'

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I never got why Lara has so many stans, he is okay but nikkas act like he is a jr middle Rigo :stopitslime:

that nikka's only a substitute teacher in Cuban boxing school :mjlol:

gCzhi7u.gif

:francis:

Breh, I feel you.

nikkas always make excuse for him, but if he was truly that good, he would actually pull away and win some of these close fights. Instead he makes nikkas that are beneath him in skill, appear on his level.

He's definitely not on Rigo's level and if we talking about other skilled southpaws with good defense, I would put Chris Bryd and Cassamayor ahead of Lara too. They both utilized their tools more frequently than Lara does and against much bigger/powerful opponents.

Lara is a perfect example of nikkas falling in love with movement/footwork while offense is out on a hunger strike. nikkas actually impressed by running. :what:

:mjlol:at being a sub for the cuban school of boxing.