Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
KEITH THURMAN RESPONDS TO VIRGIL HUNTER: "IF ANYBODY'S CHIN IS SUSPECT, IT'S YOUR BOY"
keiththurman3.jpg

"I'm happy that Amir Khan finally said my name out of his mouth. I was happy to hear that. I don't know why Virgil Hunter likes to talk for his fighters," stated undefeated welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who responded to recent comments made by world-class trainer Virgil Hunter. During the post-fight press conference following Amir Khan's victory over Chris Algieri, Hunter was asked about the possibility of a future showdown with Keith Thurman.

"Styles make matches. You know, I know Keith is a very vocal young man, confident in his abilities, but if I have to be honest, you know, Keith has stepped up a little bit himself; you don't see the knockouts like you used to see. When you start going up in the A leagues, they don't come as easy," Hunter explained. "There's things I know about Keith Thurman that I won't say, but he better watch his chin too. I know him way back from the amateurs. I can tell you some things to shock you, but I'll leave it alone."

Evidently, those comments didn't sit too well with Thurman.

"I don't understand that little comment because if anybody's chin is suspect, it's your boy. You've probably seen it in training camp over and over again, okay," Thurman commented unexpectedly during a recent conversation with FightHype.com. "I'm not worried about nothing, man. I'm excited for this fight [against Luis Collazo] and I'm excited for the fights to come. I tell people all the time, I'm not Floyd; I'm young and I'ma be here for five or six more years giving you guys some of the best fights in the welterweight division, best believe!"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Okay so let's say he didn't cheat in the first Cotto fight, he tried to cheat in the Mosley fight :camby:

ihqpMck.gif

@Yuzo :whew:

Yeah, Mosley put hands on us. But that doesnt remove what we did to Cotto:demonic:

margarito_782078c.jpg

Miguel-Cotto-left-is-knoc-005.jpg

Miguel+Cotto+v+Antonio+Margarito+YDrhKwRblu0l1.jpg

Miguel-Cotto-Antonio-Marg-001.jpg

i6hOlRzpt8dg7.gif

The Tijuana Terminator destroyed the little Puerto Rican Princess:banderas:

#TijaunaTornado

:demonic:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Save Marg's legacy Doug!!!!:mjcry:

I've been thinking this for years, there's no proof we ever cheated or Cotto could've sue Margs!!!:damn:

I miss my Mexican Assassin....The Tijauna Terminator:to:

#TijaunaTornado

:sadbron:

i knew it:to:

margs should sue for slander

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
cmon we all know the Mosley fight wasnt the first time he had bricks in his hands

fukk Margs and anyone who thinks he didnt cheat

So, we just calling people guilty with no proof though:snoop:

Face it, Prime Margs would ALWAYS beat Cotto. He's all wrong for him. Even Margs with the messed up eye had Cotto getting back on his bike before the Championship rounds even begun...he's lucky the ref saved him that time:birdman:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
So, we just calling people guilty with no proof though:snoop:

Face it, Prime Margs would ALWAYS beat Cotto. He's all wrong for him. Even Margs with the messed up eye had Cotto getting back on his bike before the Championship rounds even begun...he's lucky the ref saved him that time:birdman:
how are we supposed to have proof without the wraps newzz

cmon he never showed that kind of brutal power after he got caught and that cotto beating was a surprise

hes a cheat and a c*nt

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
how are we supposed to have proof without the wraps newzz

And that's why it's JUST speculation...and speculation =/= guilty

cmon he never showed that kind of brutal power after he got caught and that cotto beating was a surprise

hes a cheat and a c*nt

He got "caught" against Mosley and only fought 3 times after that.....dropping Roberto Garcia, giving Pacquiao “...the hardest fight of my career,” (http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-83010728/), and putting The Puerto Rican Princess back on his bike before the fight was stopped with the ref saving Cotto.

Funny how Paul Williams could deal with Margs power, but Cotto couldnt:mjpls:

And before I get any response about that, Margs had KO'd 7 of his last 10 opponents before fighting Paul Williams (even losing to Daniel Santos), including doing THIS to Sebastien Lujan's ear...

margarito-lujan.jpg

...but yet Paul Williams and Santos both beat him in that same run while Cotto got destroyed:mjpls:

#TijuanaTornado

antonio_margarito-e1340528592662.jpg

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It's actually pretty easy to pay the bills when you have fights lined up :umad:

retired flabby froch gotta deal with that annoying buck tooth pawg on a full time basis now :francis:

Nah its easier to pay the bills when you've racked up 10's of millions from single fights, Ward hasnt earned that much in his career combined :mjlol:

And you gotta bring wives into it? :francis:

Id take :
FrochDirrell_McKie_59.jpg

Over which ever one of these hags that is Mrs ward :mjlol:

11379773_300808706709794_611777784_n.jpg

sp_ward01.jpg

:scust:

No wonder Ward keeps her in the basement :scust:

You gotta get Frochy Froch off your mind :snoop: