Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

This shyt is funny, but sounds like ducktales to me. Victor didn't look scary when he saw Rios/Mikey G, and they didn't say shyt to him. Lol at talking shyt years after the fact, after the drama was brought to your crib by Ortiz :yeshrug:
lol@ victor getting beating up by random football players....story reeks of 'tales.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is funny, but sounds like ducktales to me. Victor didn't look scary when he saw Rios/Mikey G, and they didn't say shyt to him. Lol at talking shyt years after the fact, after the drama was brought to your crib by Ortiz :yeshrug:
lol@ victor getting beating up by random football players....story reeks of 'tales.

I would put money on Victor Ortiz beating Brandon Rios' ass. They were never on the same level and Ortiz is just better all around (except chin and inside fighting)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yup if you would have told me a few years ago that Rios beats Ortiz I would have :mjlol: :comeon::camby: but at this point :francis:
IDK About that man. Brandon has GREAT inside fighting, and actually used to have a top notch jab, and great footwork. If he can bring a fight inside he's good. Woulda been 60/40 VO then prolly 70/20/10 BR now

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@hyperman25 Luke Campbell won gold at 2012 Olympics and so far looks the goods.

His pro career had been a bit stop start so far though as His dad has cancer so he has been taking breaks and not fighting as regularly as you want a prospect to

This is a very good fight for him early in his career coyle is a average British level LW

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Save Marg's legacy Doug!!!!:mjcry:

I've been thinking this for years, there's no proof we ever cheated or Cotto could've sue Margs!!!:damn:

I miss my Mexican Assassin....The Tijauna Terminator:to:

#TijaunaTornado

:sadbron:

Okay so let's say he didn't cheat in the first Cotto fight, he tried to cheat in the Mosley fight :camby:

ihqpMck.gif

@Yuzo :whew: