Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
this nikka couldn't avoid Molina/Angulo's power and got on his bike the minute he tasted Canelo's power. GGG cuts off the ring a lot better than Canelo does, Lara gets stopped. To beat GGG you need to be a great inside fighter Lara doesn't possess that playboy.
to add to that, in order to beat him from the outside you need to tie him up a lot after you get your shots off first. Lara doesnt do that either.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
People thinking Canelo beat Lara all like .......

tumblr_inline_npmlabJ3jw1ruiyr8_500.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Robert Guerrero family said they lost a family member and thats the excuse for why he struggled

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Good ester and herring fights :feedme:

There fights aren't really up on youtube, but here's one of Easter:

Easter fights on June 20th on AB's card as well. He might be televised.

Herring fights on June 26th.

Rau'Shee Warren (also #BandCamp) fights on July 18th for the WBA Bantamweight Championship :banderas:

#BandCamp making big moves in 2015:aboutbillions:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I see where you messing up here & I'll explain why. It's the failure to think like a manager/matchmaker.

Why would Berto's team agree to face Thurman when they are in the process of rebuilding his career? As I said, Berto has his own team looking out for his best interest. Your looking at this from the point of view of why isn't Thurman fighting Berto when the reality of it is why would Team Berto want to fight Thurman? Berto didn't just hire Virgil Hunter, move out of California, just to be rushed into another loss.:heh:Berto has had multiple bad losses. He can't afford another one. That's not how you manage a boxing career. For his next opponent, you look to step up from Lopez, but you don't go that extreme. They are taking Berto's career VERY seriously & the whole rebuilding process.

Your really out here talking about a battle of Florida, comparing Thurman/Berto to Broner/Porter. Doesn't make any sense when Berto is in a rebuilding stage.

Let me ask you a question. If YOUR guiding Berto's career, are you gonna throw him in with Thurman right now?

You know Berto isn't shyt, which is why your treating him like an opponent, like why isn't Haymon feeding him to Thurman. Team Berto doesn't look at their fighter as just an opponent to bring in at this point.

Your from Florida, so that explains your Berto bias.

Chris Algeri is better than Upshaw & Lopez.
I'll give you Ghost, but he really shouldn't have been in the ring so soon after the beating he got from Thurman.

Berto will always be a risk for himself as well as his opponent.

My whole stance was Berto is a threat. Now you up in here playing 2k manager career mode and shyt. :mjlol:I'm not here to discuss guiding nikkas careers and shyt. I spit real shyt from a fan perspective breh. That's it. :manny: Yeah I'm from Florida, but you can ask any nikka in here and they'll tell you that I don't stan Berto or give him any bias. I shyt on him just like anybody else, but I'll give him his due props because he makes for good fights.

He beat Lopez, and could very well lose to a Cano type nikka in his next fight or he could beat Thurman in a shoot out and win a big fight that matters. Yeah he could lose, but with a flawed boxer like Berto he'll always be in a rebuilding stage because he's the type of nikka that can lose any moment due to his shortcomings or his opponents being able to take his shots and land their own consistently. Boxers these days don't fight enough as it is, so Berto fighting C level guys twice a year is too long of a rebuilding stage. So yes I would throw him in there with Thurman now. He definitely has a chance in that fight and if he loses but, looks good people will still care about his career and he can get a few more gimmie fights and then wash rinse and repeat.

Algieri is a better boxer than Upshaw and Lopez . No disagreement there, but he was still a cherry pick for Khan. Mad nikkas shytted on Khan for that fight and then he gets a gift decision after getting slapped around the ring. Berto decking Khan with some nasty uppercut ain't the biggest shock in boxing. Good thing they got the same trainer or Berto would be another nikka with power that Khan would avoid. :pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't know why Lara is tailor made for GGG imo

Exactly

Canelo's body shots made him get his Dela Hoya on. :mjlol:

GGG would punch new galaxies through that nikkas stomach. Lara is a good boxer skill wise, but reluctance to let his hands go enough against good fighters will always be his undoing. He could have KO'd punisher if he kept his offense consistent, but he didn't and left it up to the judges to rob him.

GGG is all wrong for Lara and why would nikkas wanna see that type of fight since Willie Monroe was the same type of style. Just had more heart.