Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
theres levels to boxing. you cant compare willie monroe to lara :snoop:

this is why ggg stans have no friends.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Exactly

Canelo's body shots made him get his Dela Hoya on. :mjlol:

GGG would punch new galaxies through that nikkas stomach. Lara is a good boxer skill wise, but reluctance to let his hands go enough against good fighters will always be his undoing. He could have KO'd punisher if he kept his offense consistent, but he didn't and left it up to the judges to rob him.

GGG is all wrong for Lara and why would nikkas wanna see that type of fight since Willie Monroe was the same type of style. Just had more heart.
Very colorful with the obligatory Jordan smiley, but I think the fight played out a little differently than you described.

Have you seen it from this perpective?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree but there's no point in even arguing this they are never fighting :yeshrug:

As far as Ortiz, a worse version of Berto damn near beat a better version of Ortiz. This is the same dude getting stopped by Collazo in like a round :dead: 2015 Ortiz is Zack Ryder status.

I don't want to make it seem like Berto is some killer because dude is full of struggle but he beats Ortiz at this point.
:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Exactly

Canelo's body shots made him get his Dela Hoya on. :mjlol:

GGG would punch new galaxies through that nikkas stomach. Lara is a good boxer skill wise, but reluctance to let his hands go enough against good fighters will always be his undoing. He could have KO'd punisher if he kept his offense consistent, but he didn't and left it up to the judges to rob him.

GGG is all wrong for Lara and why would nikkas wanna see that type of fight since Willie Monroe was the same type of style. Just had more heart.

I never got why Lara has so many stans, he is okay but nikkas act like he is a jr middle Rigo :stopitslime:

that nikka's only a substitute teacher in Cuban boxing school :mjlol:

gCzhi7u.gif

:francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There fights aren't really up on youtube, but here's one of Easter:

Easter fights on June 20th on AB's card as well. He might be televised.

Herring fights on June 26th.

Rau'Shee Warren (also #BandCamp) fights on July 18th for the WBA Bantamweight Championship :banderas:

#BandCamp making big moves in 2015:aboutbillions:

they need to move SOG fight :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Would yall say Lara's mental game is keeping him back from being a better fighter? He doesn't have the confidence he should to match his boxing skill. I like his style. But I agree he does leave a lot to be desired when it comes to an inside game.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lara called out ggg again ...why not make the fight happen :patrice:

It's an empty call out. Lara is a Haymon fighter and will never be on HBO, but he'll continue to call out GGG because while knowing the fight won't happen, it keeps his name in the news.

I mean who really gives a fukk about Lara? The guy got his big opportunity and decided to run track. The guy's fighting Delvin Rodriguez on Spike

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Very colorful with the obligatory Jordan smiley, but I think the fight played out a little differently than you described.

Have you seen it from this perpective?

Doesn't matter what perspective you look at it from...Lara shyt the bed against someone he's more skilled than

keepemup

Banned
Daps
If AB beats Porter what would the hype be for a Broner v Brook fight? I think that's an intriguing matchup.
Doesn't matter what perspective you look at it from...Lara shyt the bed against someone he's more skilled than
It's not like Canelo is trash and I totally do not think that Lara shyt the bed at all, and from what I saw he won the fight. Those body punches you were talking about didn't seem to have much effect at all, yet Lara's right and left to Canelo's face constantly had him off balance, frustrated and dazed every single round.