Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
All those fans and they can only see him fight on youtube :mjcry:

It's okay friend hang in there and keep the faith :wow: #SOGGang did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that. :wow:

Frochy Froch isnt retired just yet fam :takedat:

We got in a few licks :sas1:
SHOSPORTS_SuperSixFinals_press_3.jpg

And we seen you running in round 11 + 12, then ducking the sheriff outright in Nottingham :patrice:

If we're retiring, we're retiring satisfied (not fighting bums and begging for paydays to keep the lights on like :sog:smile:

:obama:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
lara called out ggg again ...why not make the fight happen :patrice:

WBA 'regular' junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara (20-2-2, 12KOs) defends his belt on Friday at the UIC Pavillion in Chicago. The opponent that night is Delvin Rodriguez, which headlines a Premier Boxing Champions card on PBC.

According to Lara's manager, Luis DeCubas Jr., the Cuban fighter wants the biggest fights possible in his next ring appearance. At the top of that list is WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs). Lara would move up to 160-pounds for that fight. Or, Lara wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) - who owns the WBA's "super title" and the WBC title at 154-pounds.

DeCubas says Golovkin would be a good fight for Lara.

"Obviously the goals right now are really big fights. Erislandy would like to fight Golovkin and that would be at 160 pounds. At 154, another fight he'd like is Mayweather, and he could also go against the winner of the fight everyone wants to see between Canelo and Cotto," DeCubas told ESPN Deportes.

"Golovkin has not faced anyone like Lara. Nobody ever thought [Lara] would beat Paul Williams, also thought he wouldn't beat Austin Trout, then they said Canelo was going to knock him out and he won clearly - and I want to get that fight [with Golovkin] to showcase the talents of Lara."

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Reality finally hit. :francis:

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside :mjcry:

9fK04T6.gif

:sog:
I see you closing your eyes to the rest of my post
0cz7jIN.png
that truth hurting huh?

Frochy Froch isnt retired just yet fam :takedat:

We got in a few licks :sas1:
SHOSPORTS_SuperSixFinals_press_3.jpg

And we seen you running in round 11 + 12, then ducking the sheriff outright in Nottingham :patrice:

If we're retiring, we're retiring satisfied (not fighting bums and begging for paydays to keep the lights on like :sog:smile:

:obama:

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside . . . . Ward still gotta pay the bills :damn::damn::damn::damn:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I see you closing your eyes to the rest of my post
0cz7jIN.png
that truth hurting huh?

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside . . . . Ward still gotta pay the bills :damn::damn::damn::damn:

It's actually pretty easy to pay the bills when you have fights lined up :umad:

retired flabby froch gotta deal with that annoying buck tooth pawg on a full time basis now :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eh brehs thanks for all the support. I just wanna say if anyone feels like I'm spamming the board I will try and respect that and ease up. :salute: I just recognize the coli is a good place to promote. And the topics we speak on the podcast for the most part I feel are relatable.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Uhh what? I would think tailor made would be the guys he's been fighting who typically don't have much of a jab, much movement, much stamina. Lara is a boxer who may be able to evade GGG's power and keep him on the defensive with his steady jab and right hand.

this nikka couldn't avoid Molina/Angulo's power and got on his bike the minute he tasted Canelo's power. GGG cuts off the ring a lot better than Canelo does, Lara gets stopped. To beat GGG you need to be a great inside fighter Lara doesn't possess that playboy.