Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain to me why there are no Boxing video games?

And more importantly, why is it that a 10 year old Japanese game has the most accurate and compelling career mode in the history of boxing games? You gotta watch what you eat, spar and schedule your training in advance of a fight, has multiple divisions around the world with different belts and ability to unify or change weight classes by increasing/decreasing your food intake.

The gameplay when you move up gets way too fast, but even then it makes no sense that someone can't take the career mode from this and build a boxing game around it :francis:

What system is that Japanese game for?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What system is that Japanese game for?

PS2, you can use an emulator and Xbox 360 controller to play it on your PC.

The gameplay gets ridiculously fast once you move up the ranks though, it's good but far from a simulation. The actual career mode is dope though :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
PS2, you can use an emulator and Xbox 360 controller to play it on your PC.

The gameplay gets ridiculously fast once you move up the ranks though, it's good but far from a simulation. The actual career mode is dope though :francis:

I hate that there isn't any new boxing game either. You know how many stan war battles we could've engaged in online by now?:snoop:

This is the perfect time for it. Hopefully, we get a "Al Haymon Presents: Premier Boxing Champions" for the PS4 & XBoxOne and featuring all his fighters in the near future:banderas:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I hate that there isn't any new boxing game either. You know how many stan war battles we could've engaged in online by now?:snoop:

This is the perfect time for it. Hopefully, we get a "Al Haymon Presents: Premier Boxing Champions" for the PS4 & XBoxOne and featuring all his fighters in the near future:banderas:

breh stop it:deadmanny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember knockout kings had the windy city gym (where I trained at the time) to choose as your home gym...shyt looked jus like it :ohlawd:

Erry boxer had their own Special...like Zab would lean back to avoid a punch then combo with a ten punch flurry

I can definitely see a PBC game

Imagine spamming Specials like the duck your head no look Swift Hook :whew:...jus like real life :russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
breh stop it:deadmanny:
I remember knockout kings had the windy city gym (where I trained at the time) to choose as your home gym...shyt looked jus like it :ohlawd:

Erry boxer had their own Special...like Zab would lean back to avoid a punch then combo with a ten punch flurry

I can definitely see a PBC game

Imagine spamming Specials like the duck your head no look Swift Hook :whew:...jus like real life :russ:

Man, that would be legendary.

#BandCamp would be taking on all challengers from 135-147:birdman:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Man, that would be legendary.

#BandCamp would be taking on all challengers from 135-147:birdman:

now that i think about it he might be able to use mayweather as a selling point. fight night could never get floyd on their game cause i think he wanted too much money, but maybe he does it for allah haymon .:yeshrug:

also fight night was good but their sounds effects n controls are weak.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
now that i think about it he might be able to use mayweather as a selling point. fight night could never get floyd on their game cause i think he wanted too much money, but maybe he does it for allah haymon .:yeshrug:

also fight night was good but their sounds effects n controls are weak.

Yup exactly what I was goin say... Allah could get Floyd on the game...As well as some old school boxers...he already got SRL Hearns N Duran with PBC...im sure if the Mexican Hero is in the game They could also get the father of a Legend (Chavez Sr)....maybe Eddie Hearns stable since They cool with PBC

The Kell Brook Chocolate Brownie Right hand Special :blessed:

Khan Chin rating a 1:guwoplol:

Paulies Power rating a -2 :mjlol:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be cool if there was a boxing game equivalent to wrestlings no mercy for the 64 where people are still doing custom saves for it and adding new wrestlers etc..