Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:huhldup:

khan213.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
anybody on here feel like brook ducked bradley? said he was offered the fight after bradley beat pac* but rather go the ibf rout..:patrice:

at 3:30

Nope, if anything, they would've pulled a "double-duck" (:heh:) because Bradley was offered to fight Shawn Porter and the winner would be the mandatory for Kell Brook....and Bradley turned it down:yeshrug:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What happens neurologically speaking for the legs to stop functioning like this ? Do the brain (or some of his areas) shut down causing the lower body to freeze ?

Chavez Jr took a temple shot in that gif...that type of shot fukks with your equilibrium. Your legs get all fukked up from your brain bouncing around in your skull from the shot.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Chavez Jr took a temple shot in that gif...that type of shot fukks with your equilibrium. Your legs get all fukked up from your brain bouncing around in your skull from the shot.

You black out from it. Its like when u get up too fast or bend over too fast and you start seeing black.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

imo thats one of james most underrated performances. the shyt he was pulling off with all that fat on him and the ability to take peters punches :whew: just show how talented he was and what "could've been" at heavyweight.

one of my fav heavyweight fights in the last 10 year i would say along with brewster-liakhovich.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

:laff:

this kid looks like he's gotten caught up in the "life" tooooooooooooo quick by looking at his instagram. it's not just him it's alot these boxers nowadays. i see him posting pics of flying in jets, driving rolls royce, wearing the nikkka trinkets and slave chains. got damn, that 1M dollar purse from the stiverne fight must go a long way in alabama :laff:

winning the title was the easy part, let's see if he can keep it :sas2: . i can't wait his all access to drop on wednesday.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wilder's set, he has the title and can go back to fighting nijnas who call a range rover a condo

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, if anything, they would've pulled a "double-duck" (:heh:) because Bradley was offered to fight Shawn Porter and the winner would be the mandatory for Kell Brook....and Bradley turned it down:yeshrug:

Bradley-Porter isn't a realistic fight because Bradley is with Top Rank. It's all in house with Top Rank.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bradley-Porter isn't a realistic fight because Bradley is with Top Rank. It's all in house with Top Rank.

The fight could've been made. That's on Bradley/TR not accepting it, and instead fighting Vargas.

Forreal, it should've been Timothy Bradley vs Shawn Porter (with the winner becoming the mandatory for Kell Brook) and Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas for the WBA World Junior Welterweight Championship.

I hate all this promoter issue stuff:snoop: