Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fight could've been made. That's on Bradley/TR not accepting it, and instead fighting Vargas.

Forreal, it should've been Timothy Bradley vs Shawn Porter (with the winner becoming the mandatory for Kell Brook) and Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas for the WBA World Junior Welterweight Championship.

I hate all this promoter issue stuff:snoop:

I think Bradley would fight anyone if he had his way.
Top Rank has a good blend of easy fights & big fights for their fighters. They get paid good. :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think Bradley would fight anyone if he had his way.
Top Rank has a good blend of easy fights & big fights for their fighters. They get paid good. :yeshrug:

But now, Bradley has no one left to fight on TR at 147, which is why he's resorting to fighting 140lbers now.

It's :scusthov: that they are saying the winner of Bradley vs Vargas is fighting Sadam Ali next:camby:

I wanna see him against the top black talent at 147 (Thurman, Brook, Porter/Broner), not fighting these sub-bosses like Vargas and Ali.:snoop:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But now, Bradley has no one left to fight on TR at 147, which is why he's resorting to fighting 140lbers now.

It's :scusthov: that they are saying the winner of Bradley vs Vargas is fighting Sadam Ali next:camby:

I wanna see him against the top black talent at 147 (Thurman, Brook, Porter/Broner), not fighting these sub-bosses like Vargas and Ali.:snoop:

Broner is a top talent at 147 :ohhh:

Let Jmm vs Bradley happen to send Jmm off into retirement.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

same thing gonna happen to kkkov. already tryna fight ward whos at 168... 168 catchweight or bum lightheavyweight:mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bradley been fighting 140 lbers.

I've discussed this before. Bradley is always going to be matched carefully at WW, because he is NOT a legit WW. Look at his resume since he has been at WW. It's made up of guys that are a similar size that moved up like him. The guys that where legit WW's (Abregu, Chaves), they where tough fights where Tim had to work really hard. Those guys are no where near top tier WW's. He's yet to really face a guy that started @ WW that is considered a top guy in the division & won't unless the risk is worth it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bradley been fighting 140 lbers.

I've discussed this before. Bradley is always going to be matched carefully at WW, because he is NOT a legit WW. Look at his resume since he has been at WW. It's made up of guys that are a similar size that moved up like him. The guys that where legit WW's (Abregu, Chaves), they where tough fights where Tim had to work really hard. Those guys are no where near top tier WW's. He's yet to really face a guy that started @ WW that is considered a top guy in the division & won't unless the risk is worth it.

Bradley started his career at Welterweight and fought at 152 in the AMs breh.....he's a true Welterweight himself fighting smaller fighters.

14 of his first 20 professional fights where at Welterweight....including his first 12 fights. He then moved down to Junior Welterweight.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley started his career at Welterweight and fought at 152 in the AMs breh.....he's a true Welterweight himself fighting smaller fighters.

14 of his first 20 professional fights where at Welterweight....including his first 12 fights. He then moved down to Junior Welterweight.

Small guy that chose to fight at WW. If he where legit, he could never made 140. Imagine Thurman, Brook, Porter, etc trying to make 140.

Maybe we define it differently. I consider someone, in this example, a true WW, if they can't make the weight class below.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Can someone explain to me why there are no Boxing video games?

And more importantly, why is it that a 10 year old Japanese game has the most accurate and compelling career mode in the history of boxing games? You gotta watch what you eat, spar and schedule your training in advance of a fight, has multiple divisions around the world with different belts and ability to unify or change weight classes by increasing/decreasing your food intake.

The gameplay when you move up gets way too fast, but even then it makes no sense that someone can't take the career mode from this and build a boxing game around it :francis: