Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ortiz's signature move is quitting when he's losing a round.

What would really be sick is a game with the 'konnect?'? Thing that follows your movements. It could get @Skip b in shape but he'd have to stop buying quadruaple whoppers.......and y'all know that aint happening
:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Robert Guerrero media day highlights, some interesting tidbits such as Thurman went to ER after their fight, NBC wanted him back on TV, etc

Keith whooping on him was the reason why the initial PBC card has any type of momentum...Keith is the one that put on a star making performance, he was just the foil....this idiot now has to face a light hitting soft touch to preserve whats left because he forgot his slick boxing skills and 147 journeymen with a punch (Kamegai) are fukking him up too :russ:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
For those that have a PS2 or a PS3 with PS2 hardware in it. You can send ISOS from your PC through the network port to your PS2/PS3 and play them through PS2 Open Loader. I do that on my PS3. I only did it to play Victorious Boxers though I have other games. The result is that the games play on native hardware and you get proper speed for games. It's great.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keith whooping on him was the reason why the initial PBC card has any type of momentum...Keith is the one that put on a star making performance, he was just the foil....this idiot now has to face a light hitting soft touch to preserve whats left because he forgot his slick boxing skills and 147 journeymen with a punch (Kamegai) are fukking him up too :russ:

He tried to box against One Time N got whooped from Pillar to Post...Once he got hurt said fukk N brawled he had success (limited)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Becuz America is engulfed in MMA right now.

But my question is, are they really? These fights never really do serious numbers.
Yeah people keep saying folks are crazy for MMA relative to boxing. However, The Khan vs Algeri did 700K+. Isn't that what MMA usually does on PPV and even less on their normal airings?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
groves need to take out jack, so we can see part 2 of this shyt.

you think the rematch is a wembley fight or just MEN arena fight?

"look at your swagger. look at that tie. where you get your tie from?" :dead:

i still think degale won the first fight.