Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
haymon making sure these uk dudes get judged fairly so he can a good rep with them so can sign uk talent........... :mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
pbc bout to start having boxing Thursday through Sundays:banderas:

CBS confirms Sunday boxing card

Former world champions Rances Barthelemy (22-0, 13 KOs) and Antonio DeMarco (31-4-1, 23 KOs) will headline a special Sunday edition of Premier Boxing Champions on CBS on June 21 live at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with televised action beginning at 4PM ET and 1PM PT. Also featured in televised bouts is a welterweight matchup that pits the undefeated Sammy Vasquez (18-0, 13 KOs) against knockout artist Wale Omotoso (25-1, 21 KOs).
The bout will take place the day after PBC presents Adrien “The Problem” Broner against “Showtime” Shawn Porter at the same venue.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
hard to find many boxers at 147 that can beat TIM becasue of this. He has the skill to outbox guys, but can take any punch and cut off the ring as well. iF only he knew how to throw a punch with his hips. :gang:

what yall think of a BUm ass tim vs Keith matchup :asassassa:

im taking TIM by decision :aqwdsad:

It's a 50/50 fight, but it's #Thurminators for the decision win. Lets say 115-113ish.

Anybody with good power that actually lets his hands go will give Timmy problems if not flat out beat him. Manny and Provo pretty much showed us that. **** and Witter had the power too, but were too gun shy to make it work.

Bradley is pretty effective against a lot of different styles ( dude has pretty much faced everything ) but guys with power that let them thangs go either make him retreat or sell out and trade too much. He also doesn't have real 147lb power except for maybe a good shot here or there.

Dude was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Chaves and never did shyt to him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I dont watch fighting...only Boxing:yeshrug:

Please provide your list of Top 10 Most Skilled/Talented Boxers In The World....and include Timothy Bradley in there. There's no way possible I can list him as one of the Top 10 Most Talented Boxers, because he's not. Yes, he has a Top 10 Resume in the sports, which warrants him being placed on the Pound 4 Pound list (being that's it based upon your resume) and I've constantly stated that about him, but saying he's one of the Top 10 TALENTS in the sports is almost absurd.:manny:
Bradley has top 10 skills, it's just not on display on offense so it's easy to miss. Check the fight against JMM and tell me, check ANY fight except ruslan and Bradley shows him insane boxing skills. If you don't think so you're missing out buddy.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
thats not fair. marquez had just came off a ko of pac man. countered the shyt outta him but he cant box anymore ? isnt pac man the same nikka that more than half of the us thought could beat may just a few minutes ago?:childplease:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
not a bad card. i preferred the jab of dirrell, and i did not like that degale took his foot off the pedal but i would love a rematch:aqwdsad:

something about this dirrell nikkas makes me doubt them. lotta athletic ability but they IQ and defensive lapses :scust:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz will make the next mandatory defense of his belt against Hugo Ruiz, according to the World Boxing Council.

and

Adonis Stevenson v Oosthuizen talks advanced, September 19 date likely

While negotiations are at an advanced stage to secure IBO champion Tommy Oosthuizen a unification fight against WBC champion Adonis Stevenson, Rodney Berman is already ploughing ahead with plans to book a training camp in the US.

The promoter has contacted Abel Sanchez, trainer of middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, about using The Summit Gym in Big Bear, California, situated two hours away from Los Angeles.

Golovkin sets up all his fight camps in the resort town, following in the footsteps of greats like Oscar De La Hoya, Mike Tyson, Fernando Vargas and Shane Mosley, who all trained at Big Bear.

Its seclusion, quiet roads and the gym itself make the town a perfect base for a boxer seeking to sharpen up for a major bout.

Berman is no doubt aware of the high stakes involved, not to mention Oosthuizen's habit of going "walkabout". Setting him up at a base like Big Bear, where his focus would be on nothing but boxing, is a smart move for such a major fight. Stevenson is the lineal light-heavyweight champion and a formidable fighter who will probably start favourite against the unbeaten SA southpaw.

"We haven't signed yet," said Berman, "but talks are at an advanced stage. The likely date is September 19. It's massive any way you look at it, a real chance for Tommy to invade the world stage. He isn't daunted either, [trainer] Harold Volbrecht saying he was more than happy to do the fight.

"Big Bear is not optional – Tommy would need to knuckle down and would also have the services of great sparring, working under the hand of Harold."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
thats not fair. marquez had just came off a ko of pac man. countered the shyt outta him but he cant box anymore ? isnt pac man the same nikka that more than half of the us thought could beat may just a few minutes ago?:childplease:

Bradley gets full credit for that JMM win.

I don't see how you can't give him credit for it.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's a 50/50 fight, but it's #Thurminators for the decision win. Lets say 115-113ish.

Anybody with good power that actually lets his hands go will give Timmy problems if not flat out beat him. Manny and Provo pretty much showed us that. **** and Witter had the power too, but were too gun shy to make it work.

Bradley is pretty effective against a lot of different styles ( dude has pretty much faced everything ) but guys with power that let them thangs go either make him retreat or sell out and trade too much. He also doesn't have real 147lb power except for maybe a good shot here or there.

Dude was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Chaves and never did shyt to him.
this has to happen. i think TIM would pressure Keith and make the fight ugly. im not sure that Keith can have the will to trade or the skill to keep bradley off him but nice observation :ghghgh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bradley has top 10 skills, it's just not on display on offense so it's easy to miss. Check the fight against JMM and tell me, check ANY fight except ruslan and Bradley shows him insane boxing skills. If you don't think so you're missing out buddy.

Im just missing out then....I dont see any insane boxing skills coming from Timothy Bradley breh:yeshrug:

I guess we will just always disagree on Bradley's skills:manny: