Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Not even going to address slander from dudes who clearly don't watch fighting.

I dont watch fighting...only Boxing:yeshrug:

Please provide your list of Top 10 Most Skilled/Talented Boxers In The World....and include Timothy Bradley in there. There's no way possible I can list him as one of the Top 10 Most Talented Boxers, because he's not. Yes, he has a Top 10 Resume in the sports, which warrants him being placed on the Pound 4 Pound list (being that's it based upon your resume) and I've constantly stated that about him, but saying he's one of the Top 10 TALENTS in the sports is almost absurd.:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Marquez isn't the boxer that he used to be from years ago. Wasn't he 40 at the time? Tim has top 10 heart and you can clearly see that he is good at a lot of things, not great. He has phenomenal conditioning. He didn't outbox with Ruslan. Dopey nikka was babbling talking to Max after the fight after his head was going back and forth like a bobblehead for the major duration of the fight. I like dude. I liked his fight with Alexander but skills wise? Nah. Grit and determination with his talent has taken him to the heights that he has been.

Exactly.

Off the top of my head, so no order: Floyd Mayweather Jr., Andre Ward, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Vasyl Lomachenko, Roman Gonzalez, Mikey Garcia, Erislandy Lara, Juan Manuel Marquez, Bernard Hopkins..........and Timothy Bradley as Top 10 Most Skilled Boxers walking today?:patrice:

I just cant agree with Bradley being there, but his resume is excellent imo, which warrants his placing on anyone's Top 10 P4P lists. But that's just my opinion @mr. smoke weed :manny:

It aint like Im calling dude a bum by saying that breh. I dont even have anyone I stan heavy on that list except SOG...which should be a given:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Exactly.

Off the top of my head, so no order: Floyd Mayweather Jr., Andre Ward, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Vasyl Lomachenko, Roman Gonzalez, Mikey Garcia, Erislandy Lara, Juan Manuel Marquez, Bernard Hopkins..........and Timothy Bradley as Top 10 Most Skilled Boxers walking today?:patrice:

I just cant agree with Bradley being there, but his resume is excellent imo, which warrants his placing on anyone's Top 10 P4P lists. But that's just my opinion @mr. smoke weed :manny:

It aint like Im calling dude a bum breh:yeshrug:

Pure skills? Naoya Inoue is somewhere near the top too.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Dirrell couldnt even beat DeGale:camby:

Groves can beat Joe Calzaghe?:yeahright:

Of course Ward can beat Joe C.....he can beat ANYONE who fought at 168:birdman:

And, once again, nobody STILL has responded to this:

Saying Froch can give him issues means nothing breh...you know this. Can you explain how Carl Froch is better than Joe Calzaghe? No. You cant and neither can anyone else on this board, because it wouldnt be true:yeshrug:

114-112

dirrell won

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There's no way Timmy belongs in any top ten list for pure boxing skills. His flawed punching technique will always keep him away from that list.

Now as far as heart and versatility goes, he definitely belongs on any top 10 list for those traits.
hard to find many boxers at 147 that can beat TIM becasue of this. He has the skill to outbox guys, but can take any punch and cut off the ring as well. iF only he knew how to throw a punch with his hips. :gang:

what yall think of a BUm ass tim vs Keith matchup :asassassa:

im taking TIM by decision :aqwdsad: