Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Superman just milking that title. If he was fighting 3 and 4 times a year I wouldn't mind, but having only 2 lame ass fights a year against Sho-Box/FNF type nikkas is :snoop:

I wouldn't even mind a Fonfara rematch or hell give Chilemba a shot at least, but instead we fighting nikkas that can't even beat Ward's sparring partner.:mjcry:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Im just missing out then....I dont see any insane boxing skills coming from Timothy Bradley breh:yeshrug:

I guess we will just always disagree on Bradley's skills:manny:
he is a jack of all trades to me :manny:

his biggest traits are his intagiables :wow:

heart, versatility, will :bobdead:

Tim is that nikka but i agree his skill is not top 10. cant compare this dude to Rigo or the mexi-NIG GOAT Roman G :cos7414:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
he is a jack of all trades to me :manny:

his biggest traits are his intagiables :wow:

heart, versatility, will :bobdead:

Tim is that nikka but i agree his skill is not top 10. cant compare this dude to Rigo or the mexi-NIG GOAT Roman G :cos7414:

Exactly.

Tim's greatest strength is having the ability to do a whole bunch of different things well above average.

He doesn't have a Holmes type jab, but he has a good jab.
He doesn't have Bryd defense, but he's pretty defensively sound
He cant pressure like Margarito, but his pressure skills are solid.
He can be dropped and hurt, but his chin is pretty damn good.
He doesn't have Trinidad power, but when he actually throws his right hand correctly he can buzz or drop you/mark up your face etc...
He isn't Corrales or Toney on the inside, but his inside game is good.
He won't precisely pick you apart from the outside like Wlad, but his outside game is pretty solid.

then you add in crazy amounts of heart and determination you actually end up having a pretty good damn boxer on your hands.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
keoRBNw.gif

:francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Superman just milking that title. If he was fighting 3 and 4 times a year I wouldn't mind, but having only 2 lame ass fights a year against Sho-Box/FNF type nikkas is :snoop:

I wouldn't even mind a Fonfara rematch or hell give Chilemba a shot at least, but instead we fighting nikkas that can't even beat Ward's sparring partner.:mjcry:

at least he ranked top 10 by ringmag n has ibo belt:mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im just missing out then....I dont see any insane boxing skills coming from Timothy Bradley breh:yeshrug:

I guess we will just always disagree on Bradley's skills:manny:

He's got to be doing something right. He beat Marquez, and I don't think anybody would ever question that man's credentials. He beat Alexander (before it became fashionable), Casameyer, Ruslan, Peterson, Pacquiao** (double asterisk warrented),etc.. Gotta be fair, he may not be of the elite, but he's probably at the top of the B level fighters/lower A tier fighters.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He's got to be doing something right. He beat Marquez, and I don't think anybody would ever question that man's credentials. He beat Alexander (before it became fashionable), Casameyer, Ruslan, Peterson, Pacquiao** (double asterisk warrented),etc.. Gotta be fair, he may not be of the elite, but he's probably at the top of the B level fighters/lower A tier fighters.
i think Tim is a lower elite guy. high b rank fighters are more of the AB, Danny, Peterson mold :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Which is why hes on the Top 10 Pound for Pound list....his resume is nice.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
whats the :mjcry: for? you should be :blessed:
They're jumping the gun...... 4 days I've been here at the gym. I'll probably end up doing it, but I'm not happy about it.
How old are you? :lallana:
shaq-humma-png.1741
Hmmmmmm.......
them koreans trying to get him fukked up :lupe:

watch out over there @SuikodenII :damn:
EXACTLY :bryan:
They're not used to seeing any type of blackleticism so they're like :ohhh: and :krs: when in reality, I'd get a :patrice: and :heh: reaction in the states
I think I will...... as long as I'm here, everything depends on my summer vacation time and whether or not I'm coming home to see my family

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jessie Vargas Hires Erik Morales as Trainer, Jones is Out

Earlier today former WBA super lightweight champion Jessie Vargas took to his Twitter page to announce that he would now be training under the guidance of Mexican legend Erik "El Terrible" Morales. He had previously been trained by another legend, Roy Jones Jr.

Vargas said that he has always been impressed with Morales and feels that his training methods will serve him well.

''I have always liked Erik's style and now I have the privilege to be guided by him.  He focuses on a lot of details and is giving me a lot of advice.  He explains himself well'' said Vargas.

As for Jones, Vargas said that he has a lot of respect for his former trainer and also said that he gave him his blessing to make the switch. Jones is still an active fighter and Vargas feels he needs a trainer that will be with him everyday in camp for his June 27th showdown against Tim Bradley for the vacant WBO welterweight title.  A fight which is the biggest in the undefeated Vargas' career.

''Roy was very busy at the moment. He had several obligations that he had committed to which I completely understand. I always knew he was very busy with all the things that he has going on. He's a promoter, works with HBO and has certain appearances that he has to attend and now he is preparing himself for a fight on the 4th of July''.

''I have love for Roy. He's a great guy. I did explain to him what I was thinking and he was okay with it.  It is the biggest fight of my career and I needed someone with me on a daily basis'' Vargas told BoxingScene.com.

Bradley-Vargas takes place June 27th at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. and will be broadcasted by HBO.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If one went and checked timmy on boxrec, he has one hell of a resume.

I don't understand the constant hate he gets on here. :francis:

The only issue I have with him is he tends to fight on the level of his opponent, it works well for guys like Marquez, Peterson etc but not so well against nikkas like Prov.