Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
No one can explain what it is stylistically that makes Carl Froch "better" than Joe Calzaghe, he's lost to a weaker version of the same fighter Calzaghe beat and had to feast on the corpse of The Viking Warrior in order to finally get "revenge", destroyed by a fighter fighting with only 1 hand, struggled with Andre Dirrell and George Groves....what are we even discussing here:mjlol:

Froch has beat no one on the level of Calzaghe's wins over Bernard Hopkins or Prime Mikkel Kessler
Joe C has issues with Froch because Froch can hit like a truck and packs granite. Dirrell/Groves/Ward would all give Joe C trouble man :dahell: we biggin up Joe "nah i'ma duck that fade and stay in europe to fight guys who had day jobs carrying billy clubs' Calzaghe? really? Some of y'all shyt on Haymon lol the dudes Joey C was fighting were mostly create a euro-cac boxer dude. Can't believe this on this board.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh, what?:dwillhuh:

However, just because people rave on your SKILLS doesnt mean they are gonna put you in the Top 10 P4P list, because those lists go by resumes.....or else, Timothy Bradley wouldnt have ever been on one.
Hilarious breh. You clearly don't understand boxing if you don't think Tim has quite a few top 10 skills. Everything is not rated purely on technical offense brah, and you know that. Disappointing post from ya Newzz

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
130 been stacked for a minute but the best rarely fight the best and Mikey retiring cause he shook of Uchiyama and shyt

Hopefully this fight is the beginning of those matchups coming together

Tempted to neg

whenever mikey season returns it will be rough for all doubters.........but in the meantime :mjcry:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
So, I've been in this gym for only four days and they're already trying to sign me up to fight in some Amateur competition :mjcry:

Dude is cool though, he got pictures with Jung Koo Chang, told me he'd introduce me to him in August :blessed: :wow: :ohlawd:

whats the :mjcry: for? you should be :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So, I've been in this gym for only four days and they're already trying to sign me up to fight in some Amateur competition :mjcry:

Dude is cool though, he got pictures with Jung Koo Chang, told me he'd introduce me to him in August :blessed: :wow: :ohlawd:
How old are you? :lallana:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

qlTZoZt.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Joe C has issues with Froch because Froch can hit like a truck and packs granite. Dirrell/Groves/Ward would all give Joe C trouble man :dahell: we biggin up Joe "nah i'ma duck that fade and stay in europe to fight guys who had day jobs carrying billy clubs' Calzaghe? really? Some of y'all shyt on Haymon lol the dudes Joey C was fighting were mostly create a euro-cac boxer dude. Can't believe this on this board.

Dirrell couldnt even beat DeGale:camby:

Groves can beat Joe Calzaghe?:yeahright:

Of course Ward can beat Joe C.....he can beat ANYONE who fought at 168:birdman:

And, once again, nobody STILL has responded to this:

No one can explain what it is stylistically that makes Carl Froch "better" than Joe Calzaghe

Saying Froch can give him issues means nothing breh...you know this. Can you explain how Carl Froch is better than Joe Calzaghe? No. You cant and neither can anyone else on this board, because it wouldnt be true:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious breh. You clearly don't understand boxing if you don't think Tim has quite a few top 10 skills. Everything is not rated purely on technical offense brah, and you know that. Disappointing post from ya Newzz

So, your list of "Top 10 Most Skilled Boxers In The World" includes Timothy Bradley breh?:mjpls:

I clearly dont understand boxing then, because a Top 10 Pound 4 Pound list is based upon resumes...and that's why Bradley is there. Going off of strictly skills? Nah, I cant put Bradley on it or see him on it:yeshrug:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not even going to address slander from dudes who clearly don't watch fighting.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:camby:

How quickly dudes forget him clearly outbox in Marquez and him being the man at 140 :beli:

Marquez isn't the boxer that he used to be from years ago. Wasn't he 40 at the time? Tim has top 10 heart and you can clearly see that he is good at a lot of things, not great. He has phenomenal conditioning. He didn't outbox with Ruslan. Dopey nikka was babbling talking to Max after the fight after his head was going back and forth like a bobblehead for the major duration of the fight. I like dude. I liked his fight with Alexander but skills wise? Nah. Grit and determination with his talent has taken him to the heights that he has been.