Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the constant hate he gets on here. :francis:

The only issue I have with him is he tends to fight on the level of his opponent, it works well for guys like Marquez, Peterson etc but not so well against nikkas like Prov.

He was peppering the sh!t out of Ruslan's face when he fought his own fight. I think it boils down to self esteem and pride. When Tim beat Manny the first fight, the hate caught him off guard. Most if not all fighters feel they won on close decision contests even if its obvious to everybody else that their best effort didn't warrent a W. Tim was genuinely unprepared for the backlash he received for that initial win against Manny. My personal thoughts are in harmony with 50, in that the backlash should have been directed towards Bob Arum. So like you said, he fought Ruslan's fight and despite pulling off the win, any rational person would question at what cost was it worth? Peeing blood and slurred speech for two months afterwards all to win the approval of some cacs who will either hate you or still consider you less than them regardless of your heart.

On the other hand, Mayweather gave no fukks about their feelings and continues to rub it in their face. I salute Floyd for that too. Dumb cacs paid money to see a n!gger lose instead of seeing two elite fighters box, and are pissed over the outcome. When you think about it, Manny playing these disgruntled racists with a bogus injury, is more respectable than Timmy trying to win those same racists' hearts and adoration.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He was peppering the sh!t out of Ruslan's face when he fought his own fight. I think it boils down to self esteem and pride. When Tim beat Manny the first fight, the hate caught him off guard. Most if not all fighters feel they won on close decision contests even if its obvious to everybody else that their best effort didn't warrent a W. Tim was genuinely unprepared for the backlash he received for that initial win against Manny. My personal thoughts are in harmony with 50, in that the backlash should have been directed towards Bob Arum. So like you said, he fought Ruslan's fight and despite pulling off the win, any rational person would question at what cost was it worth? Peeing blood and slurred speech for two months afterwards all to win the approval of some cacs who will either hate you or still consider you less than them regardless of your heart.

On the other hand, Mayweather gave no fukks about their feelings and continues to rub it in their face. I salute Floyd for that too. Dumb cacs paid money to see a n!gger lose instead of seeing two elite fighters box, and are pissed over the outcome. When you think about it, Manny playing these disgruntled racists with a bogus injury, is more respectable than Timmy trying to win those same racists' hearts and adoration.

u gave tim the win over pac?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
1432881855763.jpg
Brehs I'm at mandalay bay..cigar got me buzzing...to bet 100 on +1000 for algieri or not? Vegas...a nikka with a six figure income like me...its problems :whew:..time to get more :demonic:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
View attachment 6468 Brehs I'm at mandalay bay..cigar got me buzzing...to bet 100 on +1000 for algieri or not? Vegas...a nikka with a six figure income like me...its problems :whew:..time to get more :demonic:
Can you really see Algieri outboxing Amir Khan?

Hitting Provodnikov a million times doesn't prove much, and Emmanuel Taylor isn't world class...... he's got heart, no questioning that, but he does not have the skill nor physical ability to do anything to bother Khan.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just want to take a moment to :salute:the last couple pages of posts shytting on Bum Ass Timothy Bradley™ and his mediocre skillset. A special shout out to the brother @Newzz...good work, homie.:pachaha:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Adonis Stevenson v Oosthuizen talks advanced, September 19 date likely

While negotiations are at an advanced stage to secure IBO champion Tommy Oosthuizen a unification fight against WBC champion Adonis Stevenson
So the IBO belt is now a thing worth unifying? When did that happen?:what:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
pauli n shane go at it on twitter ...say they gonna fight on bkb:pachaha:

Paulie needs to stop bothering retired fighters who have nothing left like Shane and go convince Allah Haymon to allow him to get that long-awaited ass hipping that Manny Pacquiao has owed Paulie for talking greasy about Manny at every opportunity.