Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
You gotta have fun with it breh...we just talking shyt at the end of the day:heh:

I never said Joe Calzaghe was better than Marvin Hagler breh:sas1:

I said he beat more Champions.....which is a fact:sas2:

You say Calzaghe never beat anyone, but yet he beat 10 Champions.:ufdup:............which is more than Hagler even beat:mjpls:

He took an L to Sugar Ray Leonard who was sitting on the couch with Peggy Bundy eating Bon-Bon's for about 35 months straight, peeped Hagler fighting Mugabi I believe, seen his weakness and said "Im back":ahh:

Beat Hagler with no tuneup, not giving 2 fukks about the damn near 3 years off ring rust on him:whew:

Damn that was sweet:damn:

Or should I say Sugar?:umad:

:banderas:

:heh:

I wanna see the receipts, because that never happened:smugbiden:

Hagler is still undefeated going by Hyperman25 Official Records:dead:

Too bad in REALITY:

SI6615.jpg

:ahh:

I did tell it...that's what I said:obama:

I dont know what this has to do with anything, but maybe using The Hyperman25 Official Records book keeping, it shows up in there with an undefeated Marvin Hagler, 1 loss Floyd, multiple time beaten Joe Calzaghe, etc:russ:

1.ever heard of a paper champion:russ: if u dont think hes better then why compare...worthless. yeah he faced bum /out prime champions. thats the whole reason im going in on him.:manny:

2.no he peeped that hag was out of prime n that he had been in war after war. hag also didnt even wanna face him anymore ...only sugar i see is ducking:lolbron:

3.laugh all u want but its true.:heh:

4. at least u told the truth for once bout hating boxers cause they beat ur crew. i see the same happening with u when walters kos loma:damn: sorry newzz

5.hagler lost legit one time.umm just said jc lost to bhop---rest he beat was bums, out of prime boxers n paper champions ..stop saying my record would have floyd with one loss....HE NEVER ‚LOST TO ME...STOPPPPP:dahell:

6. u tried to prove a point with jc beating paper champion bums. hagler wins over hearns n duran shyts on his whole resume by it self.

so i said wlad has more title defenses than ali..fact:mjpls:

does that means he better than ali....:mjpls:.

not worth mentioning since it dont mean shyt especially when none of the fighters are even close the level of a prime hearns or duran.

by the way srl struggled with real prime duran badly....caught duran out of shape for the 2nd fight....he aint want that quick run back with out of prime hagler though :sas2:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that's my breh Natu, SAPOAC (Samoan Asia-Pacific Oceanic Archipelago Championship) heavyweight champion of the world :banderas:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@yawn took a whole week to reply :mjlol:

that nikka must of been :mjcry: at paying money to see Dirrell damn near get sent to the bushes like that in round 2, look at his weak scorecard aswell salty as fukk
pachah1.png

Degale next king of 168 :umad:

you are lucky i already had a bet with @patscorpio agreed or i would of done a bet with you and this would be your avi

boxing-degale-james_3307866.jpg

:blessed:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz :troll: game is on a hundred, thousand, trillion :heh:

Trying to stay in peak :troll:ing shape to be ready in the event AB beats Porter. I told @hyperman25 I was just sparring with him, but I guess he didn't get that code word I always use to hint to my Boxing brehs it ain't 100% real what I'm saying:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i know....he in his troll ass devils advocate mood now. i would neg bruh if i thought he was serious :russ:

just like the time he said wilder would beat frazier. nikka funny sometimes :lolbron:

Gotta pass time at work...thanks for helping that shift go fast breh:whew:

I forgot about the Wilder vs Frazier thing:heh:

Good shyt though:salutekobe:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Calzaghe Beats Froch “Hands Down” Says Nigel Benn
By Olly Campbell | May 26, 2015 | 140 Comments

joecalzaghe937495.jpg

Since finally embracing twitter thanks in no small part to his son Conor – who is a promising amateur following in his father’s footsteps – British 160 & 168lb legend Nigel Benn has offered his opinion on the Calzaghe/Froch twitter war as part of his #askbenn sessions where he interacts with his fans and followers.

The former “Dark Destroyer” – now a committed Christian – is best remembered by fans old and new for his legendary fights with Michael Watson, Iran Barkley, Chris Eubank (x2), the injury plagued fights with Steve Collins – and tragically – the 1995 war with Gerald McClellan.

A fight that for many – is the best they have ever seen involving a British fighter. Yet among the most tragic seen in a boxing ring anywhere in terms of the outcome.

Yet following the banter between former undefeated 168lb legend & hall of famer Calzaghe and ‘The Cobra’ – a twitter user named @lukeymcc7 asked Benn the following question;

@NigelGBenn as a respected figure in the sport, who wins out of @RealJoeCalzaghe and @Carl_Froch and how?”

Benn’s reply was simple;

@RealJoeCalzaghe wins hands down #askbenn #boxing”

I’m not sure there are many who could honestly disagree with him!

Twitter @Undilutedpoison

http://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...h-hands-down-says-nigel-benn/41923#more-41923

@Tuaminator, me, you, and Nigel Benn say the same thing:ahh:

Wait, there's nikkas out there that thought otherwise. :what:

Is this the same Froch that goes life and death with damn near everybody that's worth a damn. :mjlol:

#Godzaghe would pitch one of the widest shutouts in boxing history against that no defense having beak nosed nikka.

I definitely ain't been posting enough lately if I missed that one.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Wait, there's nikkas out there that thought otherwise. :what:

Is this the same Froch that goes life and death with damn near everybody that's worth a damn. :mjlol:

#Godzaghe would pitch one of the widest shutouts in boxing history against that no defense having beak nosed nikka.

I definitely ain't been posting enough lately if I missed that one.

Calzaghe was way better than Froch to me. All the Hagler talk was :troll:, but everything I've stated in reference to Calzaghe and Froch, I believe 1000%. Froch is not even on the same tier as Calzaghe when it comes to discussing Boxers imo