Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calzaghe outworked, outlanded, and had the higher accuracy in the fight...plus landed more power punches.

What I find is a lot of people have trouble judging these kind of fights where you have the busier guy vs the guy with the more economical punch selection.

The problem is Hopkins threw so few punches in that fight, he wasn't really able to win the fight off clean effective punching.

I would assume the people who feel Hopkins won thought he won off clean effective punching, but he really didn't punch enough to win those rounds & Calzaghe isn't gonna really let you land on him like that.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Unless you're Floyd with his defense N landing at damn near 50% clip

If your ass gets outthrown by a lot N you get out landed in Power Punches...the judges wont be in your favor

nikkas still like to cry bout it tho :mjlol:

You at LEAST gotta win 1 of the categories:

Total Punches Thrown, Total Punches Landed, Power Punches Landed, Jabs Landed, Total Punches Percent

B-Hop got swept in every category:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What I find is a lot of people have trouble judging these kind of fights where you have the busier guy vs the guy with the more economical punch selection.

The problem is Hopkins threw so few punches in that fight, he wasn't really able to win the fight off clean effective punching.

I would assume the people who feel Hopkins won thought he won off clean effective punching, but he really didn't punch enough to win those rounds & Calzaghe isn't gonna really let you land on him like that.

Hopkins was outlanded in every single round as well, even the 1st (which he won). So that could very well be a reason for some to give the fight to Calzaghe when Hopkins wasnt landing as hard on him

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
But I said it WASNT a robbery and explained why right below in the quote:dahell:

You're gonna ignore that to keep arguing after I proved your initial attack wrong?:dwillhuh:

This makes 0 sense breh:snoop:

So, if you say "the only decision that matters if the official decision" you're worshiping judges?:what:

So, there's 2 records huh? Their Official record and The Hyperman25 records?:dead:

So Floyd ISNT undefeated?:mjlol:

Joe Calzaghe "has a bummy resume".....is he a HOFer or not friend? :sas1:

Who is the better skilled Boxer, Joe Calzaghe or Carl Froch friend?:sas1:

Who would you bet on to win a fight between the 2?:mjpls:

Who did Mikkel Kessler, who fought BOTH of them, say was better?:mjpls:

Who has the better victory on their resume, Calzaghe or Froch?:sas2:

Exactly:umad:

And this isnt "trolling".......this is Newzz sparring with you. Watch for the hook breh:smugbiden:

1. u proved nothing wrong. ive said over n over that u act like u agree with the official decision(the holy grail of boxing) to win an argument but still go n say u have a different score card.but how dont u think its a robbery when u have someone winning 10-2 n judges had it wayyyyyyy different . thats double slick talk to make ur self look good.

and yes if u say paul is a better a fighter than lara cause of the official decision(which u say only matters) , then yes u are blindly worshipping dumb ass judges.:dahell:

2.no nikka dont try to switch it. U SAID THE ONLY SCORE THAT MATTERS IS THE JUDGES SCORE CARD. u have thrown little jabs at floyd saying he really lost to Castillo. judges os never had floyd losing a fight so what are u talkin bout. i never said floyd lost...he won 7-5 over castillo imo....plus i never said my score cards only matter.:why:

3.then u spout nonsense. I already proved to u boxers could be wrong with benn.

u put jc over froch cause of b-hop ''official victory''. like judges cant be wrong ...lol u still aint answer why that bum defended most of his titles against boxers ranked outside of top ten. u still aint answer why this bum ducked any fighter that was good in their prime except one avg prime fighter.:scust:

boy if floyd did half of the ducking n fighting old out of prime fighters, nikkas wouldnt defend him.lol at least floyd got about 5 prime decent fighters on his resume....:ehh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
1. u proved nothing wrong. ive said over n over that u act like u agree with the official decision(the holy grail of boxing) to win an argument but still go n say u have a different score card.but how dont u think its a robbery when u have someone winning 10-2 n judges had it wayyyyyyy different . thats double slick talk to make ur self look good.

Because, you have to first acknowledge you may be wrong:ufdup:

Me, I may look at a fight and score it totally different than all 3 judges and press row....does that mean Im right if the majority is saying otherwise?:dwillhuh:

In order to become one with the force breh, you do have to acknowledge sometimes our own personal bias/preferences will dictate how you score a fight. That's why, imo, the only scorecard that REALLY matters is the official judge's card, since that's how records are kept. Nobody cares if Newzz gave the fight to Peterson, Danny Garcia is still undefeated:yeshrug:

and yes if u say paul is a better a fighter than lara cause of the official decision(which u say only matters) , then yes u are blindly worshipping dumb ass judges.:dahell:

I've never once said that Paul Williams is a better fighter than Lara because of the official decision:dwillhuh:

Paul Williams is better.....because he's a better fighter:ufdup: The official victory just means that P-Dubb got the W on his record and the haters were/still :umad: about it.

2.no nikka dont try to switch it. U SAID THE ONLY SCORE THAT MATTERS IS THE JUDGES SCORE CARD. u have thrown little jabs at floyd saying he really lost to Castillo. judges os never had floyd losing a fight so what are u talkin bout. i never said floyd lost...he won 7-5 over castillo imo....plus i never said my score cards only matter.:why:

Floyd lost the fight on MY scorecard, but he got the official decision....which is all that matters. What's so hard to understand about that breh?:dahell:

Who cares what I score a fight, my scorecard doesnt affect their records at all. It's just a mental note that I share in The Ring. It's not really this serious:wow:

3.then u spout nonsense. I already proved to u boxers could be wrong with benn.

u put jc over froch cause of b-hop ''official victory''. like judges cant be wrong ...lol

I thought Joe Calzaghe beat Bernard Hopkins also though:umad:

u still aint answer why that bum defended most of his titles against boxers ranked outside of top ten.

Ranked outside the Top 10 of what? The WBO?

u still aint answer why this bum ducked any fighter that was good in their prime except one avg prime fighter.:scust:

But yet, he has a record of 10-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions:

boy if floyd did half of the ducking n fighting old out of prime fighters, nikkas wouldnt defend him.lol at least floyd got about 5 prime decent fighters on his resume....:ehh:

Joe Calzaghe beat more Champions than Hagler did though:umad:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:snoop:

:dead: @ boxing superstar

CGCLYjJW0AAs2Kp.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Because, you have to first acknowledge you may be wrong:ufdup:

Me, I may look at a fight and score it totally different than all 3 judges and press row....does that mean Im right if the majority is saying otherwise?:dwillhuh:

In order to become one with the force breh, you do have to acknowledge sometimes our own personal bias/preferences will dictate how you score a fight. That's why, imo, the only scorecard that REALLY matters is the official judge's card, since that's how records are kept. Nobody cares if Newzz gave the fight to Peterson, Danny Garcia is still undefeated:yeshrug:

I've never once said that Paul Williams is a better fighter than Lara because of the official decision:dwillhuh:

Paul Williams is better.....because he's a better fighter:ufdup: The official victory just means that P-Dubb got the W on his record and the haters were/still :umad: about it.

Floyd lost the fight on MY scorecard, but he got the official decision....which is all that matters. What's so hard to understand about that breh?:dahell:

Who cares what I score a fight, my scorecard doesnt affect their records at all. It's just a mental note that I share in The Ring. It's not really this serious:wow:

I thought Joe Calzaghe beat Bernard Hopkins also though:umad:

Ranked outside the Top 10 of what? The WBO?

But yet, he has a record of 10-0 against Former/Current/Future Champions:

Joe Calzaghe beat more Champions than Hagler did though:umad:

1.the force...you a fool for that:russ::russ::russ:

2.the hagler jab. u just gonna dig ur self in a hole with that one. so ur the only person in the world that puts jc over hag .good luck gaining traction with that struggle movement. ever heard bout quality over quantity.

that fakkit never beat a fighter in their prime as good as hearns or duran. he aint never faced ko artist after ko artist n laid them out with ease. hag can fight; outside, inside, cut ring off, good volume rate, stamina, has power in both hands, jab n box, good speed, defense,fight orthodox or southpaw , steel chin, never been kd, beat the legendary 4 horsemen with ease and the heart of a lion.

took him bout 40 fights to get a title shot.....nikkas ducked him.....had to face openly racism from fans after fukkin up minter....dont u ever talk shyt or compare jc to hagler .....EVER.

u clearly hate hag cause he beat ur boy on the mt rushmoore. just like u hate floyd cause he beat zab....but ima let u tell it:duck::umad:

klitschko got more title defense than ali...hes greater....oh wait:troll:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
1.the force...you a fool for that:russ::russ::russ:

You gotta have fun with it breh...we just talking shyt at the end of the day:heh:

2.the hagler jab. u just gonna dig ur self in a hole with that one. so ur the only person in the world that puts jc over hag .good luck gaining traction with that struggle movement. ever heard bout quality over quantity.

I never said Joe Calzaghe was better than Marvin Hagler breh:sas1:

I said he beat more Champions.....which is a fact:sas2:

You say Calzaghe never beat anyone, but yet he beat 10 Champions.:ufdup:............which is more than Hagler even beat:mjpls:

that fakkit never beat a fighter in their prime as good as hearns or duran. he aint never faced ko artist after ko artist n laid them out with ease. hag can fight; outside, inside, cut ring off, good volume rate, stamina, has power in both hands, jab n box, good speed, defense,fight orthodox or southpaw , steel chin, never been kd, beat the legendary 4 horsemen with ease and the heart of a lion.

He took an L to Sugar Ray Leonard who was sitting on the couch with Peggy Bundy eating Bon-Bon's for about 35 months straight, peeped Hagler fighting Mugabi I believe, seen his weakness and said "Im back":ahh:

Beat Hagler with no tuneup, not giving 2 fukks about the damn near 3 years off ring rust on him:whew:

Damn that was sweet:damn:

Or should I say Sugar?:umad:

:banderas:

took him bout 40 fights to get a title shot.....nikkas ducked him.....had to face openly racism from fans after fukkin up minter....dont u ever talk shyt or compare jc to hagler .....EVER.

:heh:

u clearly hate hag cause he beat ur boy on the mt rushmoore.

I wanna see the receipts, because that never happened:smugbiden:

Hagler is still undefeated going by Hyperman25 Official Records:dead:

Too bad in REALITY:

SI6615.jpg

:ahh:

just like u hate floyd cause he beat zab....but ima let u tell it:duck::umad:

I did tell it...that's what I said:obama:

klitschko got more title defense than ali...hes greater....oh wait:troll:

I dont know what this has to do with anything, but maybe using The Hyperman25 Official Records book keeping, it shows up in there with an undefeated Marvin Hagler, 1 loss Floyd, multiple time beaten Joe Calzaghe, etc:russ:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
hate to say i told you so :sas1:
and Selby will beat Gradovich next week, UK getting new world champs every week :banderas:
@yawn :umad: saw your boy take that L live and paid for it

#DeGolds

114-112 Dirrell :Undefeated vs Mexicans:

I know you're happy one of the many men you've claimed to be in love with was given a belt but

Whether it's a Ward fight or a Dirrell/Groves rematch he ain't keeping it

fukk Froch too :jcc:

Yes and that's why me and @yawn was pissed that fight was moved off the degale - Dirrell card breh...fukking paulie and his scar tissue :beli:

130 been stacked for a minute but the best rarely fight the best and Mikey retiring cause he shook of Uchiyama and shyt

Hopefully this fight is the beginning of those matchups coming together