Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"I won’t say what he said about Carl – he wasn’t very complimentary – but he obviously expects me to win.”-
george groves on what benn told him.:deadrose:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/froch-v-groves-nigel-benn-3603929

amere ''glass chin'' con beats mayweather....he will duck con:duck:- nigel benn:dead:

http://boxhub.tv/video/6702/nigel-b...p-talks-his-son-nigel-connor-amp-the-eubanks/

the dark salty destroyer cleary hates froch n always picks against him....so hes been wrong bout over 30 times....:heh:

then he has the nerve to say con beats mayweather n hes ducking that glass chin big mouth fakkit.:dahell:

nikka is clearly delusional :camby:

url

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"I won’t say what he said about Carl – he wasn’t very complimentary – but he obviously expects me to win.”-
george groves on what benn told him.:deadrose:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/froch-v-groves-nigel-benn-3603929

amere ''glass chin'' con beats mayweather....he will duck con:duck:- nigel benn:dead:

http://boxhub.tv/video/6702/nigel-b...p-talks-his-son-nigel-connor-amp-the-eubanks/

the dark salty destroyer cleary hates froch n always picks against him....so hes been wrong bout over 30 times....:heh:

then he has the nerve to say con beats mayweather n hes ducking that glass chin big mouth fakkit.:dahell:

nikka is clearly delusional :camby:

url

Two things is he isnt wrong on, GGG destroys Frochy Froch:sas1:

And Joe Calzaghe > Carl Froch:sas2:

46 have tried, and 46 have failed

58744_1.jpg

:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd while you siding with #AxeGang, turns out The Pride Of Wales is a Loma stan as well:blessed:

Vasyl Lomachenko is easily the most skilled Featherweight imo. I wonder how far he's gonna go up in weight:lupe:

Maybe he stops at 140 when it's all said and done:ohhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@krackdagawd while you siding with #AxeGang, turns out The Pride Of Wales is a Loma stan as well:blessed:

Vasyl Lomachenko is easily the most skilled Featherweight imo. I wonder how far he's gonna go up in weight:lupe:

Maybe he stops at 140 when it's all said and done:ohhh:

who cares ive seen list that have walters top 10 p4p...after all he did beat a top p4p fighter that only a top 5 p4p rigo beat.

trying to use slick tactics to get krack to agree but krack mad cause they robbed his goat-hop against that bum.:manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Bu-bu-but, Frochy Froch:mjcry:

you know Frocky Frochster is sensitive as fukk and so is his brother/manager at hand..pair of sensitive punks.
can you imagine him reading these tweets from the past champs and current young guns..that nose is twitching hard!
Hopefully it will get him some hunger and fight GGG.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
cleary trollin at this point.

i guess bradley beat pac too just cause its official . guess quillen- lee was a draw n peterson lost to garcia even thought u argued up n down on this board for about a month straight after the fights happened :francis:

Michael-Irvin-Laugh.gif

:snoop:

Bradley DID beat Pacquiao, Quillen vs Lee WAS a draw, and Peterson DID lose to Garcia:ufdup:

Who cares if me, you, or anyone "thinks" anything different, the ONLY decisions that matter are the Judge's Official decisions. I've said that since Day One since I've been posting here.

Show me proof that I argued for about a month straight differently:sas2:

I've said on MY card Peterson won 10-2, that changes no FACTS that Danny Garcia is still The Undefeated King of 140.....and I've said that since then as well:birdman:

Just because you "think" SRL lost to Hagler means nothing. You know why? Because SRL WON the fight and Hagler took that L and couldnt do nothing about it:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
who cares ive seen list that have walters top 10 p4p...after all he did beat a top p4p fighter that only a top 5 p4p rigo beat.

trying to use slick tactics to get krack to agree but krack mad cause they robbed his goat-hop against that bum.:manny:

I dont have to use tactics. Krack knows what Calzaghe brings to the table...and I know why he doesnt like Calzaghe. It's DEFINITELY not because he thinks Froch is the better boxer:mjlol:

And there's only 1 Top 10 P4P list that matters, and that's THE RING Magazine Pound For Pound List. Anything else is just an imitation.......especially one's that have Nicholas Walters listed in the Top 10:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
let them ask Mikkel who the best is between Carly and Joe Calz.

They did in the "Best I have Faced" article. He said Joe Calzaghe was the most skilled, fastest hands, smartest, and best overall fighter he's faced:banderas:

CEOU9yrVEAEtmhV.jpg:large

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:snoop:

Bradley DID beat Pacquiao, Quillen vs Lee WAS a draw, and Peterson DID lose to Garcia:ufdup:

Who cares if me, you, or anyone "thinks" anything different, the ONLY decisions that matter are the Judge's Official decisions. I've said that since Day One since I've been posting here.

Show me proof that I argued for about a month straight differently:sas2:

I've said on MY card Peterson won 10-2, that changes no FACTS that Danny Garcia is still The Undefeated King of 140.....and I've said that since then as well:birdman:

Just because you "think" SRL lost to Hagler means nothing. You know why? Because SRL WON the fight and Hagler took that L and couldnt do nothing about it:manny:

of course it ''matters''..boxing was built off fighters taking :ufdup:''official dives'' too....so who cares.

hardcore unbiased fans know who the truth ..:sas1:

u argued vehemently against the judges for mont-garcia....so while their judgments matters, its cleary a backhand salty compliment n u dont respect them or else u wouldnt argue so long about judges decision u dont agree with. u would say ''judge ur right and im wrong'' end of discussion.:youngsabo:

but since u in the mood to play ur troll little devil's advocate persona, now u wanna act like u respect the judges soooooooo much.:rudy::comeon:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They did in the "Best I have Faced" article. He said Joe Calzaghe was the most skilled, fastest hands, smartest, and best overall fighter he's faced:banderas:

CEOU9yrVEAEtmhV.jpg:large

I'm impressed. I've never really had a great appreciation for him because he hid overseas before Jones/Hopkins got old. I will give him the Lacy fight though. At the end of the day he does have their names on his resume. Will never understand how someone so slap happy did so well, I mean, I fought a created boxer of Joe in a fight night once, nikka hit me like 60 times a round and I was gaining stamina brehs :lolbron:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I dont have to use tactics. Krack knows what Calzaghe brings to the table...and I know why he doesnt like Calzaghe. It's DEFINITELY not because he thinks Froch is the better boxer:mjlol:

And there's only 1 Top 10 P4P list that matters, and that's THE RING Magazine Pound For Pound List. Anything else is just an imitation.......especially one's that have Nicholas Walters listed in the Top 10:dead:

which means hootin nhollering n praising jesus over roy n benn list justifies nothing bout loma being better than walters. its just a stans way to feel good bout their boxer.:pachaha: