Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When you realize that British people like black american boxers more than Americans :ohhh:

2qn3x3n.gif

Was just watching the Froch vs Ward fight and the announcers loved dude lol.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
DM should have came over to the US :yeshrug:

Nunn was involved with King, which was a big reason why the fight never materialized, same thing with Julian Jackson & Benn. I remember Roy talking about how he wanted to fight Jackson but King put up all these stipulations http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/13/s...ks-king-s-delivery-and-lands-his-punches.html
Benn turned down a fight with Jones. So did Liles and Collins. Collins wanted something like 5 million to fight Jones :mjlol: HBO hit Collins with the :camby:

Jones vs McClellan would have happened had G-Man suffered his career ending injury.

Chris Eubank? The same Eubank that admitted he wanted NO parts of Jones :russ: When Eubank was asked about why him and Jones never fought, he said "Well, he was never my mandatory :manny:"

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

i almost stopped reading that bullshyt article after i got to nunn at #9. for them to say toney landed a "lucky punch" just tells me they don't know shyt about boxing but thats another story.

list is complete bullshyt. frank liles, fabrico tiozzo, steve collins and fukkin sven ottke :camby: :dead:

a fight with michaelzski, that wasn't even realistic. benn and eubanks didn't want no action either and i fukks with both of them.

one fight i would have liked to see roy take or went after was, a fight with jirov, back in 03. but he went to heavyweight instead.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'm not so sure RiGOAT should even be that high anymore..... he looked bad in his last bout and has fought less than subpar comp since Donaire.

I understand he's been having managerial and promotional problems, but that's not the other fighters' faults who have been putting in work :manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DM should have came over to the US :yeshrug:

Nunn was involved with King, which was a big reason why the fight never materialized, same thing with Julian Jackson & Benn. I remember Roy talking about how he wanted to fight Jackson but King put up all these stipulations http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/13/s...ks-king-s-delivery-and-lands-his-punches.html
Benn turned down a fight with Jones. So did Liles and Collins. Collins wanted something like 5 million to fight Jones :mjlol: HBO hit Collins with the :camby:

Jones vs McClellan would have happened had G-Man suffered his career ending injury.

Chris Eubank? The same Eubank that admitted he wanted NO parts of Jones :russ: When Eubank was asked about why him and Jones never fought, he said "Well, he was never my mandatory :manny:"

don king wanted roy to drop his trainer:mjlol: