Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
By the way, I wish Andre was fighting on HBO for exposure sake but on the other hand, assuming black folks still watch BET regularly, I'm looking forward to having good fights on BET if it means is leads to black folks getting into the sport of boxing down the road again big time and getting these eastern Europeans out of the game :takedat:
which one of Gawdamir klitschko's victims was your favorite fighter breh? :mjlol:

fukk you hating on these eastern eurocac savages? :oword74:

WLAD:blessed:

LOMA:5-0:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
AIBA runs a very tight ship, all amateur competitions should take notes.

zzzamateur051515tournament3802.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Erislandy Lara and Canelo Alvarez haven’t agreed on much over the past year, but the junior middleweights were on the same page regarding Gennady Golovkin’s performance Saturday night.Neither fighter was overly impressed by how Golovkin looked during his mostly one-sided, sixth-round technical knockout victory over Willie Monroe Jr. at The Forum in Inglewood, California.Alvarez intimated in a Tweet following Golovkin’s win that he didn’t see anything that would prevent the Mexican star from eventually moving up to middleweight to challenge Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs). Lara was much more direct in a Tweet that criticized the WBA/interim WBC champion’s knockout win.

This was what Lara, who wants to fight Golovkin at 154 pounds, Tweeted on Sunday: So after last night @GGGBoxing will never fight me and I don’t blame him I would make him look worse than @Canelo #TeamLara #Truth The Cuban-born southpaw referred to how the left-handed Monroe (19-2, 6 KOs) was able to hit Golovkin consistently, despite that his punches had little effect on the knockout artist from Kazakhstan. Lara (20-2-2, 12 KOs) added another in a long line of insults directed at Alvarez to the end of the Tweet.Lara lost a split decision to Alvarez in a 12-round, 154-pound title fight July 12 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The Houston-based contender campaigned for a rematch following their highly competitive bout, but Alvarez (45-1-1, 32 KOs) has dismissed Lara as a runner who shouldn’t be rewarded for his reluctance to engage with another seven-figure payday.

and

Jhonny Gonzalez headed to super feather

By Gabriel F. Cordero

Former two-division world champion Jhonny Gonzalez has decided to move to the super featherweight division for his next fight. He lost the WBC featherweight title last March against Gary Russell Jr. Gonzalez’ return is expected in August or September on an event presented by Promociones del Pueblo in either Mexico or the U.S. He is taking aim at WBC super featherweight king Takashi Miura, WBA ruler Takashi Uchiyama or WBO monarch Rocky Martinez.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
kkkov biting his nails looking nervous...........:lolbron:

''are we gonna throw his career away for one fight''........:whoa:

they ducking stevenson n nikkas tryna givem a pass:heh::dead:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Hey so I just discovered the greatness of using boxing matches during boring ass cardio to pass time. Especially stuff that gets you hype.

What are some exciting but longer than six round matches I can watch for this? Any suggestions? Preferably older than 3-4 years as I probably already seen it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
kkkov biting his nails looking nervous...........:lolbron:

''are we gonna throw his career away for one fight''........:whoa:

they ducking stevenson n nikkas tryna givem a pass:heh::dead:

Even if he is ducking kovlev or kovlev is ducking him, hate to say objectively speaking the grand wizard will win this match. Adonis boxing iq is lower.

Ward on the other hand I hope he has a good showing at 172 and moves to 175 without issue and we get that fight.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hey so I just discovered the greatness of using boxing matches during boring ass cardio to pass time. Especially stuff that gets you hype.

What are some exciting but longer than six round matches I can watch for this? Any suggestions? Preferably older than 3-4 years as I probably already seen it.
gatti ward trilogy

pac marquez fights

pac morales 1 and 2

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Vasquez v marquez 1, 2 and 3.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
BoxingScene understands that Paul Smith’s dream fight with consensus Super middleweight champion Andre Ward hit a bump in the road last week as the BBBoC have suspended the Liverpudlian’s British boxing license after he failed to attend a formal meeting with them and didn’t submit the necessary paperwork in his absence. 

According to Board rules suspended fighters are not eligible to box abroad.  However, BoxingScene has been informed that the relevant paperwork has been sent to the Board—it relates to his purse from the Abraham fight—and his license is expected to be reinstated by this Friday. Smith, 35-5 (20), has a June 26 date with the Oakland-based American—who is taking part in his first fight in 18-months—so is on a tight timescale.  The 32-year-old earned his opportunity thanks to a brace of tough, competitive fights with Arthur Abraham for the WBO belt.  "Smigga" gained a lot of respect following the two defeats—particularly the first one, which was closer than the cards suggested—and the Ward reward was announced shortly after his second trip to Germany.

Ward, 27-0 (14), picked up the WBA and WBC belts en route to winning the inaugural Super Six boxing tournament.  He has boxed twice since beating Carl Froch by decision in December 2011—wins over Chad Dawson (W TKO 10) and Edwin Rodriguez (W12)—and has had a staccato schedule due to a promotional dispute.  The 31-year-old will hope to shake off some rust at his home city's Oracle Arena venue and, as we have seen, Smith is capable of giving him both rounds and something to think about as Ward bids to get himself back into the mix for big fights.With the Board issue in the process of being resolved, Smith can continue to plough on with his training and focus on the biggest fight of his life.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
BoxingScene understands that Paul Smith’s dream fight with consensus Super middleweight champion Andre Ward hit a bump in the road last week as the BBBoC have suspended the Liverpudlian’s British boxing license after he failed to attend a formal meeting with them and didn’t submit the necessary paperwork in his absence. 

@hyperman25 nikka you trying to give me a heart attack :damn:

you see all this shyt im popping in the ring since we finally back. :damn: