Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So Malignaggi withdrew from his 5/29 fight due to a cut on his eye from sparring?

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
ggg got exposed tonight I think any slick boxer will give him problem I have been saying for months that I like cotto in a fight with ggg, his foot work is on level with broner being that he's too flat footed,

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ggg got exposed tonight I think any slick boxer will give him problem I have been saying for months that I like cotto in a fight with ggg, his foot work is on level with broner being that he's too flat footed,
if he was exposed tonight then what about his fight against Rosado?
if he lands clean on cotto then what?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

Monroe's a slick boxer but ggg "outboxed" him. Monroe didn't really have success until he stood and traded in the pocket. Canelos a hell of a boxer but me thinks he's too small. I think he'd lose a competitive fight against ggg but tko late.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The problem is 160 doesn't have slick fighters lol

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
For the GGG followers on here, was it normal that Golovkin took so much clean punches in the 4th and 5th ? :lupe:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yes

His defense isn't that good.
OK. I though he had troubles dealing with a southpaw but it felt like it was more than that. I think I'ma be #CarneloCartel only in that weight category if he doesn't improve :mjpls: