Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Great fight. What's up with paez not getting into position after a knock down.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
BATB running the mic on trutv? Anyone got a link for those fights.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When AB beats Shawn Porter, I don't want none of yall non-believers trying to hop on the bandwagon:ufdup:

I favor Broner in this fight. But....its a much harder fight than Maidana "should have been". Broner had no respect and came in the ring bone dry. I expect he views the threat of Porter as real because he can really get ktfo in this fight. Porter's rush-n-attack and lean forward style is tailor made for the inside game of AB. AB is a really good inside fighter because of his speed and accuracy. When he stands back with that defense, I dont know what the hell he is doing. :what: He's gonna get rocked if he does that because Porter is pretty quick with decent hand speed.

Broner has to be ready in so many areas for this fight. He has to keep his activity rate up and move his head a lot more than what he has been doing lately. Timing is the key....I dont know if Broner can stop Porter but I have no doubt he can hurt him.

@Newzz you know I am rooting for Broner in every fight. I dont want him to lose til we get to his azz. #crawfordcartel

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
BoxingScene.com has been advised that Tomoki Kameda (31-1, 19KOs) has exercised a rematch clause for a return fight with WBA 'regular' bantamweight champion Jamie McDonnell (26-2-1, 12KOs).

The two international boxers collided on May 9th in Hidalgo as the co-featured fight of a Premier Boxing Champions card on CBS.

Kameda vacated his WBO title to face McDonnell, because the sanctioning body refused to approve a unification where a WBA 'regular' title was involved.

The Japanese fighter started fast in the contest, dropping McDonnell in the third round and seemed to be doing well as the fight hit the halfway point, but McDonnell adjusted very well, raised his activity rate and made it a close fight. All three judges had McDonnell winning by the smallest of margins - 114-113.

Kameda's team members indicate that he's hungry to avenge a fight that he's convinced he should have won.  

McDonnell has already gone on the record that he doesn't have a problem with fighting Kameda in a rematch. He strongly believes the rematch will be easier and this time around it won't reach the judges.

"I was going to beat Kameda and move up, but he wants the rematch," McDonnell told Sky Sports Ringside. They have already spoken to us, they want it out in the States again and I think we will probably go with a rematch. I believe it’s an easy fight and I believe I will stop him next time. People won’t believe what I’m saying, but I will go out and stop him and then will probably move up."</p><p>BoxingScene was told the rematch is being targeted for a PBC date in September or October.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May 11Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want see if abuelo @ShaneMosley_ es real man or maybe es possible that this latina Bella es cut his cojones. revancha en Managua maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@Bella1Mafia i think we give you dos dollar for lap dance en Miami. This es no rap song of negro, esto es boxeo puta boxeo! KO en dos slap!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@ShaneMosley_ @Bella1Mafia oye Shane, tell this puta to shake her culo en strip club. We want to talk pelea en Nicaragua! revancha maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want make clear @ShaneMosley_ es gran campeon but his esposa tell us he es take steroid en culo before he es have pelea with us. REVANCHA1412

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
May 11Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want see if abuelo @ShaneMosley_ es real man or maybe es possible that this latina Bella es cut his cojones. revancha en Managua maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@Bella1Mafia i think we give you dos dollar for lap dance en Miami. This es no rap song of negro, esto es boxeo puta boxeo! KO en dos slap!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@ShaneMosley_ @Bella1Mafia oye Shane, tell this puta to shake her culo en strip club. We want to talk pelea en Nicaragua! revancha maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want make clear @ShaneMosley_ es gran campeon but his esposa tell us he es take steroid en culo before he es have pelea with us. REVANCHA1412

:wtf:Motherfukker what?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
can't believe that n'dam/lemieux purse, someone fukked up

This is the 2nd fight in a row he's made less than 60k to fight but he seems happy

Chances are his Hollywood promoter takes care of him off the books

Also N'dam is going to beat Lemiuex something vicious

June 20th finna be fire ya'll :blessed:

:damn: nooo i want the fortuna-vasquez fight on the pbc boston card..i dont want to see danny on there..gotdammit

@yawn you see this shyt breh?\

well looks like karma got that motherfukker for talking shyt about pac's injury

This some bullshyt Pat

Tweet the PBC and tell them taking of the second best fight on the card is unacceptable

I wanna see both Fortuna and Dirrell win titles damnit :damn: