Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is the 2nd fight in a row he's made less than 60k to fight but he seems happy

Chances are his Hollywood promoter takes care of him off the books

Also N'dam is going to beat Lemiuex something vicious

June 20th finna be fire ya'll :blessed:

This some bullshyt Pat

Tweet the PBC and tell them taking of the second best fight on the card is unacceptable

I wanna see both Fortuna and Dirrell win titles damnit :damn:
im going to have to talk shyt on brittle hands paulie's twitter for getting fukked up sparring and changing this card

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I favor Broner in this fight. But....its a much harder fight than Maidana "should have been". Broner had no respect and came in the ring bone dry. I expect he views the threat of Porter as real because he can really get ktfo in this fight. Porter's rush-n-attack and lean forward style is tailor made for the inside game of AB. AB is a really good inside fighter because of his speed and accuracy. When he stands back with that defense, I dont know what the hell he is doing. :what: He's gonna get rocked if he does that because Porter is pretty quick with decent hand speed.

Broner has to be ready in so many areas for this fight. He has to keep his activity rate up and move his head a lot more than what he has been doing lately. Timing is the key....I dont know if Broner can stop Porter but I have no doubt he can hurt him.

@Newzz you know I am rooting for Broner in every fight. I dont want him to lose til we get to his azz. #crawfordcartel

Don't worry, there is no one that weighs in under 147 that can beat us...including Terence Crawford:demonic:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
May 11Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want see if abuelo @ShaneMosley_ es real man or maybe es possible that this latina Bella es cut his cojones. revancha en Managua maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@Bella1Mafia i think we give you dos dollar for lap dance en Miami. This es no rap song of negro, esto es boxeo puta boxeo! KO en dos slap!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@ShaneMosley_ @Bella1Mafia oye Shane, tell this puta to shake her culo en strip club. We want to talk pelea en Nicaragua! revancha maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want make clear @ShaneMosley_ es gran campeon but his esposa tell us he es take steroid en culo before he es have pelea with us. REVANCHA1412

Ricardo should have a weekend highlight show.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
May 11Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want see if abuelo @ShaneMosley_ es real man or maybe es possible that this latina Bella es cut his cojones. revancha en Managua maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@Bella1Mafia i think we give you dos dollar for lap dance en Miami. This es no rap song of negro, esto es boxeo puta boxeo! KO en dos slap!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGA@ShaneMosley_ @Bella1Mafia oye Shane, tell this puta to shake her culo en strip club. We want to talk pelea en Nicaragua! revancha maricon!

May 12Ricardo Mayorga ‏@THEREALMAYORGAWe want make clear @ShaneMosley_ es gran campeon but his esposa tell us he es take steroid en culo before he es have pelea with us. REVANCHA1412

im not the most literate in spanish but got damn. thats some helluva butchering job of the language mayorga is using :dead:

:dead: at the shot at kirkland

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im not the most literate in spanish but got damn. thats some helluva butchering job of the language mayorga is using :dead:

:dead: at the shot at kirkland

:dead:..seeing this and then seeing that mayweather africa thread upped where i said mayorga is more entertaining than floyd because its natural...there's the proof above lol