Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:whoo: at Briggs instagram

This nikka out here wildin with gunplay, motivating the people, running up on champions :damn:

Where did he unlock all this swag and why did he wait until he was over 40 to do it :why:

nikka came a long from from needing asthma pumps mid rounds and shyt :wow:

briggs was always like that..thats a brownsville nikka breh..dude was on new york undercover in the 90s..was on the fugees album..hes been out there

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just came back from my Drunken Master youtube run....crazy shyt how a nikka that's like 25-15 will go down as one fo the few to actually put paws on Floyd :wow:

That fight is one of the reason I always tell my son to cool out once he starts feeling himself when he's sees he going against a kid with a 13-10 etc record, that young demon could be all types of awkward or even worse a lefty.:francis: My son's best shot is a double leg, lefties look at doubles in wrestling in like :heh:

augustus..all the talent in the world but never took the fight game seriously

him vs mickey ward is one of the best fights ever aired on espn and yeah dude put hands on floyd that day...one of the few fights floyd had to say fukk it and had to punch it out with dude cuz he was so awkward and had him leaking and shyt...imagine watching a fight like that on a sat afternoon..ko nation :salute:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
A victory over the Axe man and beating Gary's ass again. :dahell:

unifying 126 with every major title aside from the ibf in under 10 fights, hell he can take Grado title too have every title on some BHop shyt, in under 10 fights :usure:

Team Krack in 2016 :wow:
Grado wont have that belt past may 30th

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

Avi bet?

You guys will be stanning Selby after this fight

When will you learn I don't gas up guys unless they are legit.

Remember who told you about Brook aswell
I knew about brook though lol..Selby isn't equipped to handle Gradovich ' s volume punching...he's getting lumped up like Dib and Munoz did...Gradovich has put nikkas in the hospital breh

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I knew about brook though lol..Selby isn't equipped to handle Gradovich ' s volume punching...he's getting lumped up like Dib and Munoz did...Gradovich has put nikkas in the hospital breh
Avi bet then?

Selby will beat him on the backfoot and has too much handspeed

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A victory over the Axe man and beating Gary's ass again. :dahell:

unifying 126 with every major title aside from the ibf in under 10 fights, hell he can take Grado title too have every title on some BHop shyt, in under 10 fights :usure:

Team Krack in 2016 :wow:

He's good not second p4p. Let that boy canelo cook :mjpls: