Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
No matter what people say about Oscar's personal life, nobody could ever call him a p*ssy. When he was the biggest name in boxing he carried the sport the right way. By fighting the best. I could care less if he's a fruit cup, dude was a warrior in the ring. He gave us enough great match ups that I give him a pass for ducking the guy in my avi:mjpls:
co fukking signs.
Oscar earned his stripes!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No matter what people say about Oscar's personal life, nobody could ever call him a p*ssy. When he was the biggest name in boxing he carried the sport the right way. By fighting the best. I could care less if he's a fruit cup, dude was a warrior in the ring. He gave us enough great match ups that I give him a pass for ducking the guy in my avi:mjpls:
How many big money rematches that the fans wanted to see did Oscar duck fukk out my face, people are very selective when it comes to this Bruce Jenner ass nikka named Oscar, formerly known as chicken delahoya

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
How many big money rematches that the fans wanted to see did Oscar duck fukk out my face, people are very selective when it comes to this Bruce Jenner ass nikka named Oscar, formerly known as chicken delahoya
The Oscar we really missed out on was Oscar-Tszyu.........but that was Kostya's fault for losing

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
8 inches and unchained.
301kksn.gif

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
briggs was always like that..thats a brownsville nikka breh..dude was on new york undercover in the 90s..was on the fugees album..hes been out there
Brownsville, never ran, never will. He's a typical niqqa from the 'Ville. What's crazy is that he's exactly what you see, loud, funny, borderline idiotic, but a cool dude too.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
New York Undercover, god I hated that phucking show.

Yo, freeze kid. We'll be right back with Hip Hop Cops............

:snoop:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Has anyone ever faced a better run of fighters in one calendar year than Oscar in 1999?

Who in their right mind three months after that war with undefeated Quartey jumps in with two loss Oba Carr (L's to only Tito and Quartey) and then four months after that is in their with Tito? :mindblown:
That's why I scoff at dudes calling Oscar soft, yeah he may be a bytch NOW, but he wasn't a sucker, well I mean he wasn't a punk. :pachaha: