Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Boxing gods, make this happen!

Lomachenko v Walters unification planned for October

WBO world featherweight champion Ukrainian boxer Vasyl Lomachenko intends to hold a unification bout. It is planned that he will enter the ring in October, Egis Klimas told "R-Sport".

"The contract we have until the end of the year is to have one more fight - the plan for that is sometime in October. The promoter and television say that it makes sense to meet with Jamaican boxer Nicholas Walters. We look forward to as carry out this battle with Walters. Vasyl wants to unite the titles and we will make a start on this, "- said Klimas by phone.

After the fight with Rodriguez media reported that the Ukrainian injured his right hand in a fight.
"Vasyl had nice fight. All were satisfied by the Vasyl fight, the audience got a lot of good feelings from his match. As for his hands, he just hits hard - like a horse hoof ... We went to the doctor, took pictures - just bruises, which are on any boxer. No fractures or cracks, just boxing-beaten hands. He feels great "- said Klimas.

According to the manager, Lomachenko will rest and recover for about a month. "Lomachenko went home to Ukraine a couple of days after the fight. He's there now resting at home (for serious training) in the near future does not plan to come back. I think he will rest somewhere until mid-June," - he added.

I'll take any type of bets you butterknifeman stans want :banderas:

give him that work then proceed to give the saunaman another ass whooping :banderas:

2016 Floyd retired

:sog: #Gang #1 pound for pound

Pretty Boy Loma #2

coli does nothing about it :banderas:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Notes.

Roger has twigs for legs
JCC could cut off a ring :noah:

I see Roger in Floyd.

I like this fight, I'll watch it again later on this week.
True, I see both of them in Floyd. The funny thing is that Floyd would've beat the hell out of his pops and uncle.:pachaha:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just came back from my Drunken Master youtube run....crazy shyt how a nikka that's like 25-15 will go down as one fo the few to actually put paws on Floyd :wow:

That fight is one of the reason I always tell my son to cool out once he starts feeling himself when he's sees he going against a kid with a 13-10 etc record, that young demon could be all types of awkward or even worse a lefty.:francis: My son's best shot is a double leg, lefties look at doubles in wrestling in like :heh: