Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I normally rewatch fights 2-3x I have no desire to ever see that fight again. I'm just glad it's over 6 years of nikkas arguing the same shyt. :francis: How is it that I enjoyed the Pretty Boy Vasyl fight more than the main event, I regret spending that 100 and I didn't even regret Floyd/Guerrero Manny/Algieri :francis:
Yeah I have a copy only because it's the last one fight upload that Simbros is going to do but I don't see myself watching it again anytime soon.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
You ever box...........on a log ?

tumblr_m6vo4sfAPF1qaneako1_1280.jpg

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Boxing gods, make this happen!

Lomachenko v Walters unification planned for October

WBO world featherweight champion Ukrainian boxer Vasyl Lomachenko intends to hold a unification bout. It is planned that he will enter the ring in October, Egis Klimas told "R-Sport".

"The contract we have until the end of the year is to have one more fight - the plan for that is sometime in October. The promoter and television say that it makes sense to meet with Jamaican boxer Nicholas Walters. We look forward to as carry out this battle with Walters. Vasyl wants to unite the titles and we will make a start on this, "- said Klimas by phone.

After the fight with Rodriguez media reported that the Ukrainian injured his right hand in a fight.
"Vasyl had nice fight. All were satisfied by the Vasyl fight, the audience got a lot of good feelings from his match. As for his hands, he just hits hard - like a horse hoof ... We went to the doctor, took pictures - just bruises, which are on any boxer. No fractures or cracks, just boxing-beaten hands. He feels great "- said Klimas.

According to the manager, Lomachenko will rest and recover for about a month. "Lomachenko went home to Ukraine a couple of days after the fight. He's there now resting at home (for serious training) in the near future does not plan to come back. I think he will rest somewhere until mid-June," - he added.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
the battle of ohio in las vegas :dead:

makes no sense but i like the fight though

so lets look at the new weight classes we got in boxing

172= chavez weight

155 = canelo weight

144 = broner weight

:laff:

:dahell: You left out Dannyweight breh

I'm about to go on an Emanuel Augustus fight rewatch spree

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the battle of ohio in las vegas :dead:

makes no sense but i like the fight though

so lets look at the new weight classes we got in boxing

172= chavez weight

155 = canelo weight

144 = broner weight

:laff:

:russ: @ the weights and me and @Newzz were just talking about the fight should be in ohio

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Boxing gods, make this happen!

Lomachenko v Walters unification planned for October

WBO world featherweight champion Ukrainian boxer Vasyl Lomachenko intends to hold a unification bout. It is planned that he will enter the ring in October, Egis Klimas told "R-Sport".

"The contract we have until the end of the year is to have one more fight - the plan for that is sometime in October. The promoter and television say that it makes sense to meet with Jamaican boxer Nicholas Walters. We look forward to as carry out this battle with Walters. Vasyl wants to unite the titles and we will make a start on this, "- said Klimas by phone.

After the fight with Rodriguez media reported that the Ukrainian injured his right hand in a fight.
"Vasyl had nice fight. All were satisfied by the Vasyl fight, the audience got a lot of good feelings from his match. As for his hands, he just hits hard - like a horse hoof ... We went to the doctor, took pictures - just bruises, which are on any boxer. No fractures or cracks, just boxing-beaten hands. He feels great "- said Klimas.

According to the manager, Lomachenko will rest and recover for about a month. "Lomachenko went home to Ukraine a couple of days after the fight. He's there now resting at home (for serious training) in the near future does not plan to come back. I think he will rest somewhere until mid-June," - he added.

hes gonna learn what real power is when he gets in the ring with walters :ufdup: