Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
*Floyd Sr Voice*

I mma tell you like this man. Mookkk is a confused KKK member repping North Carolina while he DOminican and eat platanos y salami in his basement so his KKK friends don't catch him. He stans a bloated Andy Milanokis who wears lesbian glasses and ride horses in his Argentine farm butt naked.

Don't mind his racial jokes cuz he even dissing DOminicans and always rooting against em. See Mook is a joke with no hope.

:heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you have spent the last 7 years fighting shytty opponents then you haven't built up enough goodwill for a showcase fight. All of his fights have been against chumps and despite the heavyweight division not being full to the brim with top talent, Wilder's resume is a who's who of part-timeers and club fighters.
And dudes who fight for free
and dudes who box as a hobby
and brehs that scuba dive more than they box
and Haitians that don't properly hydrate for $MM fights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
do premier boxing #s on subscription cable brehs :wow:

and :russ: over a million nikkas tuning in at 10 to miss Floyd/Manny, I did the same :mjpls:

i didnt do that unfortunately..i had it on my TV at 9..but I used that time to pick up a late dinner for myself a town over and missed the majority of it though lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i didnt do that unfortunately..i had it on my TV at 9..but I used that time to pick up a late dinner for myself a town over and missed the majority of it though lol

I normally rewatch fights 2-3x I have no desire to ever see that fight again. I'm just glad it's over 6 years of nikkas arguing the same shyt. :francis: How is it that I enjoyed the Pretty Boy Vasyl fight more than the main event, I regret spending that 100 and I didn't even regret Floyd/Guerrero Manny/Algieri :francis: