Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah i agree, Crawford got a lot of potential to be great. Manny would be the slight favorite right now even tho he's coming off his most one sided loss since who knows when. Crawford doesn't have Floyd's defense.
You think Crawford survives getting countered like floyd did and the 15 punch flurry that followed? Bud would have been bushed. Hilarious, ATG boxer of the era Floyd has to put in work to beat Manny but young crawford is only a slight underdog against manny? :dahell:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
so the site i downloaded fights (simbros) from stopped updating today. anyone know anything similar to get friday night fights and hbo/showtime saturday cards from?

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
You think Crawford survives getting countered like floyd did and the 15 punch flurry that followed? Bud would have been bushed. Hilarious, ATG boxer of the era Floyd has to put in work to beat Manny but young crawford is only a slight underdog against manny? :dahell:

:yeshrug:

Maybe a little more than slight, bottom line is i wouldn't pick him to win.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Six Heads” Lewis dies in traffic accident
Former WBA welterweight champion Andrew “Six Heads” Lewis has tragically been killed in an traffic accident in his native Guyana. Details are sketchy, but Lewis was riding a bicycle when he was struck by a vehicle. He was declared dead twice at two different hospitals.

:wow:
:mjcry:

RIP to Six Heads.....I really liked dude.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am beginning to see you :dontknowshyt: about boxing. Floyd is better than Crawford yes, that doesnt mean he cant beat or stop Manny. 15 punch weak ass flurry wasnt shyt breh, like he was landing or hurting Floyd :camby: u stay talkin slick. not that Manny would fight him but let it happen :ufdup: u better not be scarce around this bytch because I want your doe....and not no Coli cash either nikka. :birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
“Six Heads” Lewis dies in traffic accident
Former WBA welterweight champion Andrew “Six Heads” Lewis has tragically been killed in an traffic accident in his native Guyana. Details are sketchy, but Lewis was riding a bicycle when he was struck by a vehicle. He was declared dead twice at two different hospitals.

:wow:
:mjcry:

RIP to Six Heads.....I really liked dude.

man was declared dead twice a 2 different hospitals...what kinda fukkery is that? :dahell:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yo, I just remember now that I watched that fight live as a kid. Highest grossing fight ever at the time. Mayweather's been shaking my fam down for PPV scrilla damn near half my life :to:

edit: Freddie Roach trained De La Hoya too lol

My step pops paid for it. He was mad as hell :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Amir Khan: I’ve Been Asked To Fight Mayweather
by Glenn Erby | Posted on Monday, May 4th, 2015

I’d really like to know who asked Amir Khan to vanquish Floyd Mayweather once and for all.

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather Jnr this year, claiming that he was asked to do so by the American fighter’s manager — Leonard Ellerbe this weekend.

“I’m in a position where I could face either but I want Mayweather,” said Khan, who claimed that Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather’s manager, had approached him after the fight against Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday asking him to “get it on”.

Mayweather will fight one more time in September — with his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. already proclaiming Khan, easy work.

“Amir Khan would be a good fight for him,” Mayweather Snr said. “My son would beat him. It would be easier than Pacquiao. Khan has a pretty decent jab but all the technical things, he can’t do.”
However, Khan believes that he knows where Pacquiao went wrong at the weekend and that he can beat Mayweather.

Khan like 48 others before him — believes he has the answer to the riddle.

“The mistake Manny made was to drop to Mayweather’s pace,” Khan said. “You need to stick to your own pace and that’s what a younger man could do. Mayweather is a very classy fighter but he is not the biggest puncher. He won’t hurt you. One boxer who can get to him, throw a lot of shots, and show a lot of heart, is Amir Khan.

“Financially they know it will be a big fight [with Mayweather] and it will be an exciting fight. I think Mayweather’s team want the fight.”

Amir talking like his chin ain't made out of Kittens purring :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I am beginning to see you :dontknowshyt: about boxing. Floyd is better than Crawford yes, that doesnt mean he cant beat or stop Manny. 15 punch weak ass flurry wasnt shyt breh, like he was landing or hurting Floyd :camby: u stay talkin slick. not that Manny would fight him but let it happen :ufdup: u better not be scarce around this bytch because I want your doe....and not no Coli cash either nikka. :birdman:
I'm not slighting your Bud, pal. Those type of weak ass flurries have bushed; Cotto, Margarito, Shane and other fighters. IDKSAB, however the only time we've majorly disagreed ya mans Peterson got his equilibrium evaporated boss? My point was BUD is not good enough defensively to block those types of flurries, let alone do we know if he has the chin to take that kind of strong counter? I think Crawford is a very good prospect, what he did at the end of the 5th round of the Dulorme fight with his hand feints to set up the 1-2 that starched Dulorme was brilliant. Top half of the p4p list? IDK plehboi. I do he's not ready for Tim let alone Manny