Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I never hid it :russ:

You don't remember my video I took at the Canelo Floyd presser

I don't get involved in the Floyd would beat SRR SRL tbe shyt tho :manny:

That's right. I remember now:obama:

You're a sensible Floyd stan and don't go all outlandish on us, so you don't count:heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
For the brehs wondering why Floyd came out w the burger king guy on Sat....burger king and TMT were trying to make a deal for the last month for pay him a mill and some change for the BK man to walk out with him. They said Floyd was cool with it but he doesn't like signing contracts until the last minute or whatever so the burger king man dressed and ready to come out and the deal almost got fukked up because Bieber didn't want to come out with the bk dude. :russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If I was Arum, I would put Manny and Crawford on the same card in a doubleheader ppv and then match them up against each other the next time out.

Manny against some beatable nikka with a name, while Crawford fights a Rios/Chaves caliber nikka. fukk it, maybe even Bradley.

Just a thought.
Crawford would lose to Bradley. The thought of putting a rising prospect against a proven p4p fighter is laughable.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some of y'all are wild. Pac man would beat the living shyt out of Crawford. Get buzzed by a true 130lb'er but be able to fight Manny, brehs.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Amir Khan: I’ve Been Asked To Fight Mayweather
by Glenn Erby | Posted on Monday, May 4th, 2015

I’d really like to know who asked Amir Khan to vanquish Floyd Mayweather once and for all.

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather Jnr this year, claiming that he was asked to do so by the American fighter’s manager — Leonard Ellerbe this weekend.

“I’m in a position where I could face either but I want Mayweather,” said Khan, who claimed that Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather’s manager, had approached him after the fight against Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday asking him to “get it on”.

Mayweather will fight one more time in September — with his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. already proclaiming Khan, easy work.

“Amir Khan would be a good fight for him,” Mayweather Snr said. “My son would beat him. It would be easier than Pacquiao. Khan has a pretty decent jab but all the technical things, he can’t do.”
However, Khan believes that he knows where Pacquiao went wrong at the weekend and that he can beat Mayweather.

Khan like 48 others before him — believes he has the answer to the riddle.

“The mistake Manny made was to drop to Mayweather’s pace,” Khan said. “You need to stick to your own pace and that’s what a younger man could do. Mayweather is a very classy fighter but he is not the biggest puncher. He won’t hurt you. One boxer who can get to him, throw a lot of shots, and show a lot of heart, is Amir Khan.

“Financially they know it will be a big fight [with Mayweather] and it will be an exciting fight. I think Mayweather’s team want the fight.”

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lying sack of shyt...i thought he couldnt fight in sept cause his religion

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Amir Khan: I’ve Been Asked To Fight Mayweather
by Glenn Erby | Posted on Monday, May 4th, 2015

I’d really like to know who asked Amir Khan to vanquish Floyd Mayweather once and for all.

Amir Khan says he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather Jnr this year, claiming that he was asked to do so by the American fighter’s manager — Leonard Ellerbe this weekend.

“I’m in a position where I could face either but I want Mayweather,” said Khan, who claimed that Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather’s manager, had approached him after the fight against Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday asking him to “get it on”.

Mayweather will fight one more time in September — with his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr. already proclaiming Khan, easy work.

“Amir Khan would be a good fight for him,” Mayweather Snr said. “My son would beat him. It would be easier than Pacquiao. Khan has a pretty decent jab but all the technical things, he can’t do.”
However, Khan believes that he knows where Pacquiao went wrong at the weekend and that he can beat Mayweather.

Khan like 48 others before him — believes he has the answer to the riddle.

“The mistake Manny made was to drop to Mayweather’s pace,” Khan said. “You need to stick to your own pace and that’s what a younger man could do. Mayweather is a very classy fighter but he is not the biggest puncher. He won’t hurt you. One boxer who can get to him, throw a lot of shots, and show a lot of heart, is Amir Khan.

“Financially they know it will be a big fight [with Mayweather] and it will be an exciting fight. I think Mayweather’s team want the fight.”
giphy.gif

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't think Crawford is remotely ready for Manny yet. Seen him get dazed by Gamboa, and he had a little bit of difficulty with Dulorme's speed in the beginning. Granted, a good argument can be made that he was getting his timing together and loading a trap. While that might be true, it was still evident that he was having some problems adjusting to that speed at first. I'm not sure he's ready for the problems that Manny will bring. Look just cause Pac lost to the current pound for pound best fighter in the past 15 years, doesn't mean all of sudden Pac is chopped liver. Muh fuggaz acting like cuz he lost on Saturday all of a sudden he's trash now. Ask Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley and Chris Algeiri if Manny is trash. Marquez is satisfied with his KO as he should be, but he don't want those problems no more either. His nose was a mess before Manny got sloppy. Nah brehs, I love Crawford, but he needs to spend some time at 140 before Pac.
Yeah i agree, Crawford got a lot of potential to be great. Manny would be the slight favorite right now even tho he's coming off his most one sided loss since who knows when. Crawford doesn't have Floyd's defense.