Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Let me rephrase, a p4p prospect, as he's already had fights with ; Dulorme, Beltran, Burns and Gamboa aka nobody near the p4p list. Where did I say beat the shyt out of? Bradley would out work Crawford to a UD, I feel without having to dig too deep.

Don't get me wrong, I'd put Bradley as the favorite in a fight against Crawford, but if Crawford is going to be the truth like we all think he should be, he needs to be matched up as such.

Bradley was digging deep against Chaves and he got a draw ( He got robbed tho, but it wasn't like the fight wasn't competitive)

I mean fighting Bradley before Manny seems like a logical step imo. Better than jumping from Dulorme to Manny.

Dulorme, Beltran, Burns, Gamboa, Prescott ain't a bad list of names to have beaten seeing that he's loss maybe 10 rounds total against all of them combined.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Now that the smoke has cleared its pretty obvious that Pacquio is a fraud and the TRUE "Devil" in this entire situation.

LYING to the buying public and pretending he was fully healthy right before the new bout. Ready to "deliver Floyd to God", he and Freddie Roach had such a game plan, it was going to be a knockout, he'd been waiting five years , embraced being the underdog, allowed the public to triumph him as Boxing Jesus, such a shining example Christian humility.

All LIES when it came to collecting that paycheck and stepping into that ring. NO ONE knew of any serious injury prior to the Ref raising May-Gawd's arm in victory and Manny needing to cop pleas. Where was the humility? The honesty? What did boxing Jesus do when the crown of thorns was placed upon his head and May-Gawd publicly crucified him?

He's trying to gain sympathy and forgiveness for his LACKLUSTER showing by manipulation and deceit, two tools used by the Christian Devil. Now it's not entirely his fault, he needed a shot, he fought with one arm, he needs surgery, a rematch will show the "real" power of Pacquio when he's rehabilitated, ANYTHING to muddy the victory of his opponent. Floyd was the most gracious he's EVER been in victory. Complimenting Freddie and Pacquio several times, giving them their due, enduring the hatred of a united fan base of Cacs and Filipinos who THIRSTED for the downfall of a self made African Amercian Male.

The Devil has shown his true identity, and his name is Manny Pacquio

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Now that the smoke has cleared its pretty obvious that Pacquio is a fraud and the TRUE "Devil" in this entire situation.

LYING to the buying public and pretending he was fully healthy right before the new bout. Ready to "deliver Floyd to God", he and Freddie Roach had such a game plan, it was going to be a knockout, he'd been waiting five years , embraced being the underdog, allowed the public to triumph him as Boxing Jesus, such a shining example Christian humility.

All LIES when it came to collecting that paycheck and stepping into that ring. NO ONE knew of any serious injury prior to the Ref raising May-Gawd's arm in victory and Manny needing to cop pleas. Where was the humility? The honesty? What did boxing Jesus do when the crown of thorns was placed upon his head and May-Gawd publicly crucified him?

He's trying to gain sympathy and forgiveness for his LACKLUSTER showing by manipulation and deceit, two tools used by the Christian Devil. Now it's not entirely his fault, he needed a shot, he fought with one arm, he needs surgery, a rematch will show the "real" power of Pacquio when he's rehabilitated, ANYTHING to muddy the victory of his opponent. Floyd was the most gracious he's EVER been in victory. Complimenting Freddie and Pacquio several times, giving them their due, enduring the hatred of a united fan base of Cacs and Filipinos who THIRSTED for the downfall of a self made African Amercian Male.

The Devil has shown his true identity, and his name is Manny Pacquio

we dont do this in here breh

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
i did...i was briefly able to make out what he sounds like lol
He was so regular. Same ole black suit, said hello to me. I was so startled because he popped up out of no where. I was talking to Virgil Hunter and Virgil said hold up on sec and there he was.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
did you actually get credentialed into the fight or closed circuit location?

Nope, no credential for me. Only one of my female peers that got credentialed was Michelle Phelps and that was though Sky Sports. But someone I know hooked me up with closed circuit tickets for a spot that had an open bar and a buffet so i was kinda pumped. I went to the Mayweather Promo card and the Top Rank card while I was there.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@mr. smoke weed @synistr @LauderdaleBoss

Terence Crawford should be sending gift baskets to Adrien Broner (for leaving 135 for 147) and Mikey Garcia (for beefing with TR and sitting out)....which opened up 135 for him. That's all for now:smugbiden:

nikka you know I was one of the few pulling for a Broner/Crawford fight and I was favoring Broner at the time. Now it's more like a 50-50 fight.

Crawford is 50/50 fight in just about any bout under 147.

I do agree that Broner leaving for bigger things, opened up shyt for Crawford. Mikey was never going to fight Bud though. He's the one that pretty much helped him get on and the weight difference is too much.